Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried to rage purchase a moka (I don't even drink coffee :lol:) after missing the small purple Bela

hit submit and it redirected me to the home page of the webshop

decided to just let it go

checked my email awhile after and apparently it went through

my wife doesn't drink espresso so no need for it

I mean this defines the whole brand and their consumers lol

They wear it to say look at me I have something on that’s hype and was sought after
I think that applies to new consumers, people that started buying supreme in the last 5 years or so. that wasn't the case for people buying before the new hype set in.

Drop detected 11:00:12 - Very delayed and lagging. Did you get through?
FxWOM-RAGcA.jpg

Bela Lugosi Tee
Purple - Small
3.1s

that's a hell of a surprise

oh well

Anyone else’s charges have their tax fall off when their cc charges goes from pending to all the way through? At first it shows my charge pending with tax and then after the tax disappears.

There are tiers to Sup tees in alot of fans minds. 1. Box Logo 2. Photo Tee 3. Collab
Based on this is why people want clothing featuring themes they are unfamiliar with. "Prestige"

Didn't buy any tees. Just bought the wife a small navy zip-up sweatshirt for her birthday. Got confirmation but no card charged. Possible ghost order? Oh well onto the next week. I don't feel like a Champion today.

Anyone else’s charges have their tax fall off when their cc charges goes from pending to all the way through? At first it shows my charge pending with tax and then after the tax disappears.

It happens to me all the time when buying clothing from Supreme. My state, NJ, doesnt charge tax on clothing.

Fam looked like they semi cooked today. Congrats to those who got through. Condolences for those who didn’t. Couldn’t deal with the heartache today. I don’t think Buju will be too high resell wise. Feel like Lugosi tee was the steal. Will comb stock x next week :rolleyes

With all the lag and issues I didnt cop some items I should have like the purple Bella and teal terry shorts. Oh well....Cooked Buju's and spent more than I should have on resell cherries....I think Im done for the season lol

Looks like the Moka Express will sell a little below $100 on Stock X. Not super bad mark up. We'll see if it goes down when everyone receives their shipment.

never understood why people would buy a t-shirt of an artist they don't listen to or care for. just an odd choice for people to want to wear it if that's the case.
definitely an odd choice. But sometimes you like something just because it's cool or you think it's cool.
Then because of that, you get into the music. win win if you ask me. IT IS WEIRD for sure though.

Also, not everyone wearing Jordans play ball, etc. arguments apply here as well.

but we all watched him (well those of us old enough). that's good enough IMO. they were made for both fans of his as well as those that played (who would have been fans because why else would you buy them with other bball sneakers on the market).
that's different than a 15 year old that has to rely on a youtube video copping them with bots vs. a 40 year old unathletic person that watched Jordan back in the day.

i think a ton of people buy supreme without knowing the references or who's on the shirt. and that's ok...sometimes it drives your interest in that thing. sometimes it just looks cool. and i'm sure some people just want things for internet points, resale value, or to be the cool kid in high school. i definitely did not know ****e about shane mcgowan before i copped that photo tee.

Copped black large buju off restock, had it in cart from earlier restock and kept hitting checkout like every 5 seconds.
I don’t know why I never thought of this, seems like the easiest way to check out off a restock.

As for me today, caught an L, had me and my brother trying, couldn’t hit ****. Copped the Greetings tee in black and said **** it and copped a Buju on StockX. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Was able to cop all the tees I wanted in xl. Didn’t want the photo tee. Went for the dynamite, greetings, and reaper in black. And the cloud in navy. Only one I didn’t cop that I wanted was the wake the world.

Any chance we may see another restock on the wake the world sometime soon? Based off experience I think we are done for today on restocks but wanted to ask the NT fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom