Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CC got charged for the Black Buju tee in a Medium, but I didn't receive an email confirmation?
Am I still okay?
Sorry, I'm a noob with these releases and I usually cop from my plug.

but we all watched him (well those of us old enough). that's good enough IMO. they were made for both fans of his as well as those that played (who would have been fans because why else would you buy them with other bball sneakers on the market).
that's different than a 15 year old that has to rely on a youtube video copping them with bots vs. a 40 year old unathletic person that watched Jordan back in the day.
yeah I guess they're not the same, but we really dissecting it like that?
Like for me, I like buying low key Supreme. Nothing overly branded etc
But this tee is just fire, I had to grab it.

I'm a Sade fan, took an L. Not a Nas head, so I passed. Morrissey fan, took an L.

My CC got charged for the Black Buju tee in a Medium, but I didn't receive an email confirmation?
Am I still okay?
Sorry, I'm a noob with these releases and I usually cop from my plug.

you should be fine

first time i purchased in awhile.. got the Supreme®/Bialetti Moka Express & Dynamite Tee

Had clay Buju and Moka in my cart almost immediately, went through checkout twice and kept getting bounced back to the cart but it didn’t show either as sold out.

Ditched the buju, added GP hat and checked out the Moka and GP, then was able to get white Dynamite and red Lugosi (really surprised to see these sitting btw) in second cart.

All in all I’m super happy with today’s scoops. Need that Moka asap, I’ve been needed an espresso maker!

Website was laggy! But was able to grab:

Black Buju Banton, Black + Purple Bela Lugosi, and White Dynamite tees.

Bela Lugosi was the best tee that dropped from this set IMO reminds me of the Casablanca (Bogey) Tee which is one of my favs.

5F5CE5C1-5586-46E7-8082-FB59BF398A30.jpeg
8B8E730C-8002-4760-B38E-46DA9DAE8406.jpeg

11:01 on a white. IMO photo tees are only fire on white tee.
Not gonna lie I’d kill for a chief photo tee kind of disappointed they didn’t go with that. Would even pay resale no question

Update for bk heads. #360 1:15 slot, no more buju anything

Welp I’m right behind you at 1:45... guess I’m going home.

This school trip/walk of shame line is getting too annoying.

Attachments

• 6BC50E0B-CDE9-4E7B-9C31-B0015E9EFC27.gif
    6BC50E0B-CDE9-4E7B-9C31-B0015E9EFC27.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
site lag this morning was crazy btw.
wouldn't load for 30 seconds at least.
surprised I copped in one swoop.
payment bar loaded for a minute too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom