Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t see this on the drop list. Had to go back and grab a Navy.

091BC7E5-C876-40ED-8844-C12B17818EE8.png

I got hit with a 400 bad request error over and over. Never seen that before. I was gonna say its from refreshing the page but I was barely doing that.

4 packs of band-aids and a red measuring tape for me. first time getting hit with tax (MD), which sucks. didn't have to pay last week, though.

The black ghost rider raglan sold out soon as i added To cart. Went for white and was mulling over how well it would age. I threw In towel and said **** it. Lol

noticed my email confirmation says .96 sales tax with total of 22.96 but my bank account says $24.29

interesting

Pass for me this weekend. S logo hoodie looks good, was deciding if I should cop but sold out pretty quick and made up my mind for me.

I was hoping to grab black tape measure on stockx for the low, but folks already paying $30+ plus tax. Yikes!

damn...boss walked right over to my office @11 while I was adding S logo hoodie to cart.

Missed that, hope resale no that bad, smh

Yeah I’m totally confused at how fast multiple things went based on the lack of hype for this drop. Wonder if stock was significantly lower than the hot items from week 1 or what.

I got hit with a 400 bad request error over and over. Never seen that before. I was gonna say its from refreshing the page but I was barely doing that.
Next time clear browser cache and reboot modem/router

That usually fixes bad request errors (400,500)

Same exact thing happened to me. Bad request declines.

Wanted to try it on something inexpensive but those bandaids sold way too fast so next week hoping is it SMFH

Next time clear browser cache and reboot modem/router

That usually fixes bad request errors (400,500)

Thats exactly what I just did and seems to be good now. I was stunned. Especially since I got through the whole order page until I hit process payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom