Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel like all this is pretty normal for week 0/1. Someone already called and warehouse said it takes longer to process all orders due to quantities

these restock bots are crazy I don’t remember having any issues with restocks like this the past two seasons

It’s 9a still got pending charges. Still missing that 1st order confirmation email. Nothing on UPS.

DID HOWEVER get a cancellation email from my last order for the shoulder bag which is still in stock. WHOS RUNNING THE ASYULM HERE? Joe Migraine?

Last edited:
Surprised I already have a pkg on ups. I remember waiting 2 or 3 weeks for some of wk 1 last go round. So much trouble checking out yesterday, first order was at 11:02 (also went live late on mobile) then next 2 were at 11:09 & 11:11.

It’s 9a still got pending charges. Still missing that 1st order confirmation email. Nothing on UPS.

DID HOWEVER get a cancellation email from my last order for the shoulder bag which is still in stock. WHOS RUNNING THR ASYULM HERE? Joe Migraine?
I also never got confirmation email for a waist bag I ordered. However, when I try to buy a bag with the same card, it says I already ordered it.

Honestly surprised the "Save the Planet" T is sitting. It was my fav T of the bunch. Picked it up in Red. The nuance is perfect to me. Kind of a nod to climate change being real and being partially man made. And in typical supreme fashion less people would actually help save the planet....so kill yourself :lol:

Surprised it didn’t come in green or any earth tone colors smh...planning to place another order over the weekend , probably will get grey

Extra late, glad there wasn't much I was feeling this drop, but are drops on Mondays? Iirc last season was Thursdays right?

Charge for my save the planet tee disappeared, never got confirmation for it. My first two orders’ charges are still there and got confirmation for them, hmmmm.

Haven’t got confirmation on my black waist bag but I did get charged for it. Hopefully I get confirmation soon.
worst case scenario you order them again... still on the web store

Don’t need wipes, I can’t crap unless I a shower is nearby. I didn’t go for 7 days during a hiking trip for that very reason.
BogusSardonicChupacabra-max-1mb.gif

Ok so I ordered camo waist bag yesterday but didn't get a confirmation email, but got through to confirmation page.
I just ordered a black waist bag using a different cc, and received email confirmation immediately.
So I don't know what's up

if i'm not feeling this real tree stuff in person i'm flipping to cop the northface pocono leaves backpack I missed out on. i forgot about that bag but I def will have it sooner rather than later. i kinda wish I picked up a black waist bag instead of real tree now since I copped the real tree backpack smh.

I didn't wanna get back in the game but i'm def going back and getting everything I want that I missed out on. smh. there are some decent prices on a few tees that surprisingly aren't going for a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom