Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be all about the name branding everywhere so it seems worth it but its good to have something plain and subtle sometimes. I like the simplicity of the hoody so i copped

I like the plain outfits from supreme. All that branding gets old at times. I like how my friends ask if the article of clothing I am wearing is supreme.

Having Supreme written all over a piece puts me off it a lot of the time. But then sometimes pieces are too bland and could do with a small bit of branding. On the other hand though, there's a lot of items that I don't think anyone would buy if it wasn't Supreme

anyone know if the NY store had any of the champion jackets left? or is it safe to say the jackets were gobbled up at the stores just like online.

My burg hoodie already got delivered this morning. Next day shipping is 
nthat.gif

anyone know if the NY store had any of the champion jackets left? or is it safe to say the jackets were gobbled up at the stores just like online.

I'm Probably going by within the next 2 hrs ill get back to u if I do

I need to know myself anyway I gotta try to find someone to swap my Large black for a Navy

Last edited:
Hoody sold out because of the 3M branding... Kind of mad i passed, saving money for these preme Forces...

And that Camel overcoat sold out because its a timeless color... goes with almost everything... Def a menswear essential..

Was hoping it'd be in the 300-400 range, at almost 600 it was a bit too steep for me tbh... Hope to cop a similar topcoat for the winter non-supreme for a bit cheaper...

And Ron, that grey donegal camp with the purple box is FLAMES... passed on it a couple times last year for like $65 and im mad at myself for it... Def worth every penny

I still don't see how those plain *** hoodies sold out instantly
roll.gif
very simple hoody, simple supreme branding. 

this the type of stuff i go for, nothing with excessive graphics at all. small box logo, pocket tees are all gold to me. 

i didnt cop a a hoody though, was on the fence about it. 

it is fall, soon to be winter...why wouldnt a hoody sell out

Last edited:
Is this a fair trade a dswt size medium grey bling box logo tee plus 75 for a ds grey rocksteady zip up size small?

And that Camel overcoat sold out because its a timeless color... goes with almost everything... Def a menswear essential..

Was hoping it'd be in the 300-400 range, at almost 600 it was a bit too steep for me tbh... Hope to cop a similar topcoat for the winter non-supreme for a bit cheaper...
Yeah I'm pretty sure you can get Loro Piana coats for mid 300s. I could use one myself...

just got back to my desk - the champion jackets are 100% gone at the NY store, nothing else in the store caught my eye, but they did have some left over 3m pullovers for those interested.

Yeah the lower-key branding on the hoodie is what I like most about it, I mean it's a solid quality hoodie, with minor, but still dope (the 3m) branding. Not a fan of super billboard branding ie box logo hoodie

Got my 3m red hoodie in L, doesn't fit me, the hunt for an XL 
mean.gif

Got all the giger stickers though
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom