Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed a grey RR T. The 3m hoodies are nice quality and I love simple but still too much for me. Like the other poster said they had a few at NY I saw a blue and grey out. No champion hoodies.

I got the banner hoody and yall got me thinking twice how loud it is :lol: ... i guess the 3m pullover is a change of pace more simple type clothing so its good to have both

Some reason they ran kinda small. I'm a medium and it fits kinda tight

Damn..so does this mean size up? I dont want to order my regular size not have it fit right. I wonder if all the hoodies from this season have been on the tight fit. Can anyone chime in on this?

Last edited:

Damn..so does this mean size up? I dont want to order my regular size not have it fit right. I wonder if all the hoodies from this season have been on the tight fit. Can anyone chime in on this?
Yeah I would size up. The neck area fits tight. I got the stone island x supreme hoody as well and I sized up on that one.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty sure you can get Loro Piana coats for mid 300s. I could use one myself...

False. None of their coats retail below $485. Supreme x Loro Piana one of the best ITALIAN wool & cashmere makers in the world was a done deal at that price point IMO

Last edited:

Saw these pass across my instagram today, I'll probably catch a lot of heat for saying this, but I'm a fan of the GTS. It's one of those shoes that reminds me of middle/high school. If they end up releasing the hype should be minimal on them too, just like the Tennis Classic.

supreme janoskis??? Those are dope!!!

is that sarcasm? if it is, it didn't translate. If it isn't, well it's a shame because this is the kind of shoe that would have been referenced to make the janoski.

Mints is spot on. I either had these in sixth or seventh grade. The vulc nike shoe before nike sb re-appeared.

Pass on those mervins/Sears nikes

I think that's why these speak to me, growing up especially before I was in high school I was in school while my siblings were in college so money was kind of tight, I didn't exactly have to dress in nothing but hand me downs, but we shopped around for deals a lot, and while I don't remember having a pair of GTS, I definitely remember thinking that they were a pretty nice shoe for a really low price.

Now that I can afford to splurge a bit on my own stuff, it'd be nice to buy an upscale version of the shoe, especially if most people will leave it alone because it looks like a mervyns/sears shoe.

I'll say another thing too, I wish Supreme would latch on and do a Challenge Court release too, that's one of the most overlooked SB releases in years.

Yeah challenge courts were super dope, still trying to track down a green/white pair, after finding out they ran so small :smh:
small 3m logo hoodie came in last night and I was pretty surprised, in a good way though. Hoodie definitely fits smaller/slimmer than I had imagined, but not in a bad way, my normal size M fits fine. If anyone owns a reigning champ hoodie, they fit about the same for reference. The construction of the hoodies is nearly identical too actually.. I didnt realize it had the extra fabric parts on the sides, which is a dope touch. The fleece is damn heavy too, compensating for the fact I probably wouldn't wear too many layers under it. Overall completely satisfied with it. Also got siced with the giger sticker set 8)

Finally got around to picking up my RR tee from my mailroom and I was presented with a Giger box logo to go along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom