Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined a few of those supreme groups on FB that, its rampant of highschool kids flaming each other which provides good entertainment :lol: . but there's a lot of people who do offers to buy/sell/trade so you get a good idea of what deals are out there.

You guys weren't kidding about sizing up on the BOGO hoody. Got my grey size L yesterday....should have gotten an XL. :smh:

So I just spoke to Melissa at the supreme warehouse asked her about the limited silent night tee & about my order and she told me that "I was lucky to get the shirt, and couldn't say more about it" so I guess they are more limited then we thought

Last edited:
So I just spoke to Melissa at the supreme warehouse asked her about the limited silent night tee & about my order and she told me that "I was lucky to get the shirt, and couldn't say more about it" so I guess they are more limited then we thought

:lol:

You are better than this fam

Damn dudes are still trying to justify buying that tee.

Who really cares doe? 
nerd.gif

Flame suit ready man I was just trying to contribute I'm saving my worthless information from now on then hahaha
I mean I didn't even try and cop but someone said they sat for a good minute.  Not really trying to offend, but I can't fathom why dudes are so hype for this.  I guess I should already know - "because it's preme", but I'm just past that point of buying things solely off hype so it's just funny to me.

Wish I wasn't a bishos and pulled the trigger on the regular RR tee, probably woulda. If this version came out with "rr for supreme" real small in the back...

I mean I didn't even try and cop but someone said they sat for a good minute.  Not really trying to offend, but I can't fathom why dudes are so hype for this.  I guess I should already know - "because it's preme", but I'm just past that point of buying things solely off hype so it's just funny to me.
they didn't sit for a good min, they were out in like 30 secs

I copped a headband and the tee, then another headband and went to go back for another tee and they were sold out

this is a sneaker forum...

buying something limited ALWAYS = "I came up"

doesnt really matter what it is. It could literally be a sticker and people will get hyped.

I mean that silent night tee is the most obvious "I'm a hype beast" supreme piece you could buy. Literally no explanation about it, no design, plain white shirt, and people's little hearts were beating trying to buy it. I wanna hear why anyone bought it other than the reason above....Please.

I mean that silent night tee is the most obvious "I'm a hype beast" supreme piece you could buy. Literally no explanation about it, no design, plain white shirt, and people's little hearts were beating trying to buy it. I wanna hear why anyone bought it other than the reason above....Please.

I was sitting in exams and I pulled out my phone just to see what was dropping. Saw the silent night and bought it just because I thought it would be cool to wear during the holidays. I don't see why it's such a big deal

I was sitting in exams and I pulled out my phone just to see what was dropping. Saw the silent night and bought it just because I thought it would be cool to wear during the holidays. I don't see why it's such a big deal

Exact reason I bought it no one influenced my purchase. I think it will look dope wit black tonal beanie I picked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom