Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, got the navy box logo in and I should have gotten a medium. Got a large
mean.gif
sorry to hear that man :[

How many of y'all ripping the SN tee just bought the hoodies last week?...

& dude really said that tee is the biggest signal of a supreme hype?...

WUT :lol:

Its plain font on a tee, you can't justify buying it other than hype. Atleast with box logo it represents the brand. What can you say a bout a shirt with two words on it? UHH i like the words silent and night.

I dunno man.. I just got my black box from this year and it fits exactly like every other Fall/Winter Supreme hoodie I've owned over the last few years. Are you guys comparing them to Spring hoodies or other brands or what?

UPS guy just blessed me with a Saturday delivery. Theyre not supposed to deliver ground packages on Saturdays but I guess it was on the truck and he decided to hook me up.

To each his own but I legit like the shirt

That's a first I heard UPS drop offs on a Saturday. Must be because of the holidays, I'm sure they got tons of packages they want to get off and just want to be done with this time of year did them.

Its plain font on a tee, you can't justify buying it other than hype. Atleast with box logo it represents the brand. What can you say a bout a shirt with two words on it? UHH i like the words silent and night.

I'm a fan of typography as pop art. Silent Night in the same font that Nirvana used is kind of meta.

"the brand makes a lot of clothing that its employees know they will not sell—they sometimes express surprise that customers are buying certain items." Trolling in real life and you eat it up.

:lol: OK so liking that shirt is automatically because of hype? You can't just like a shirt? It has to be loud & gaudy for it to be a justifiable purchase?

I swear some of you guys in here...

Last edited:
"the brand makes a lot of clothing that its employees know they will not sell—they sometimes express surprise that customers are buying certain items." Trolling in real life and you eat it up.

So the brand makes stuff they like but it's employees don't think it will sell.......but the brand made it because they know it will sell and the brand liked it enough to put out so the brand wins because at the end of the day who cares what the employees think lol just ring me out and let me wear what I like

I mean that silent night tee is the most obvious "I'm a hype beast" supreme piece you could buy. Literally no explanation about it, no design, plain white shirt, and people's little hearts were beating trying to buy it. I wanna hear why anyone bought it other than the reason above....Please.
You're definitely right. It makes more sense to buy a Ruff Ryders tee or the Giger tee if that is something you were interested in before. I guess you could be into Silent Night (hold's special meaning) or you just want a Preme Christmas rockable. BUT I don't know why everyone is so up in arms over a simple tee. 

You're definitely right. It makes more sense to buy a Ruff Ryders tee or the Giger tee if that is something you were interested in before. I guess you could be into Silent Night (hold's special meaning) or you just want a Preme Christmas rockable. BUT I don't know why everyone is so up in arms over a simple tee. 

The first rationale explanation I've heard. Through all the bs impulse buy justifications. Guess as a Supreme Christmas memento? Kinda makes sense. Thank you I respect you sir. Hey we're arguing about a t-shirt, but isn't that why we're all here.

Last edited:
The first rationale explanation I've heard. Through all the bs impulse buy justifications. Guess as a Supreme Christmas memento? Kinda makes sense. Thank you I respect you sir. Hey we're arguing about a t-shirt, but isn't that why we're all here.
Tis. I didn't cop, but for me, it would be the first Preme item that my parents might actually get down on (they're old, conservative, and Catholic). They're not about to like the Boris Raglan...

Last edited:
Do y'all think they bogo prices will drop and if they will when? I'm trying to cop a large navy after Christmas sometime and don't wanna pay rape prices

Tis. I didn't cop, but for me, it would be the first Preme item that my parents might actually get down on (they're old, conservative, and Catholic). They're not about to like the Boris Raglan...

Wore that today and I got nothing but love in the middle of RED Louisiana

Some of you guys find the weirdest ways to justify why you like something.

1. You bought it for xmas cool I can see it
2. It was hyped
3. It's preme I need everything they release
4. Resell is there

These are the only 4 real reasons anyone bought it. Shirt is simple just like all the shirts they released this season. But it's just funny that it sold out compared to every other shirt we all know why it sold out. It was a special holiday shirt you interpreted that which ever way you like and bought it for whatever reason.

its all love wear the shirt and just be happy.

Now pill case carabiner can we talk about that :frown:

Last edited:
Who gives AF? I'm surprised by LOTS of crap that people buy. I don't get cool points for it. We get it, you don't like the shirt. Be happy you don't own that atrocity. I'm gonna rock mine. Wooooooo!

I know I don't have to "justify" my purchases to anyone. Not even JJ himself lol. If he thinks I'm a sucker for buying the holiday tee that I liked...good for him. He can laugh at me all the way to the bank. 

Last edited:
If all that is dropping next that I want is the carabiner, I hope it lasts till the sale so I can cop some other stuff too. My cheap *** hates paying 10 shipping for one small item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom