Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holiday tee is clean IMO, give 0 f's if its limited or not. Man some of y'all care way too much about why someone buys something. I am sure lot's bought it because it was "secret". Some bought Im sure because last holiday tee was FnF. Some probably bought it...because box logo. Its a simple design and its got a holiday theme lmao...what more reason do you need? I don't think it was all THAT hyped before the drop, not like some releases that people buy and noone bats an eye. I think some people are just low key upset that people are hyping it NOW and it sold out. If you didn't like it, who cares? 

Holiday tee is clean IMO, give 0 f's if its limited or not. Man some of y'all care way too much about why someone buys something. I am sure lot's bought it because it was "secret". Some bought Im sure because last holiday tee was FnF. Some probably bought it...because box logo. Its a simple design and its got a holiday theme lmao...what more reason do you need? I don't think it was all THAT hyped before the drop, not like some releases that people buy and noone bats an eye. I think some people are just low key upset that people are hyping it NOW and it sold out. If you didn't like it, who cares? 

Well said. Repped

Damn people are really going in on how "plain" the silent night tee is when they'll spend 200+ on a plain colored tee with a red box logo on the chest?

There's alway hype for something the week after the big releases. People are trying to get consolation purchases and resellers are still in resell mode.

underrated dunks???

I'll start

Filberts..dope colorway/material
Loons..I know a bunch of u like them..but I think these are crazy..unique design..love the colorway also on these..I'm about to cop lol

:rofl:

wrong thread son :lol:

Last edited:
Man I should have copped that headband to ball in when I go to the rec center. Can't ball well, but I'll look good while doing it 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

JK, I'll cross y'all up... easy. 
nerd.gif
 Jk again. 

My girl gave me the BOGO hoody for Christmas. Got to open it today.

Man yall ain't ever lie, this thing fits TIGHT. I can't even get my big *** head through opening

I got my medium logo hoodie today it is slimmer compared to my small logo zip up from last year. I like the fit though, not snug on me, and how thick the material is. The neck opening is small so i was surprised I had to pull harder to remove over my head lol.

UPS guy just blessed me with a Saturday delivery. Theyre not supposed to deliver ground packages on Saturdays but I guess it was on the truck and he decided to hook me up.

To each his own but I legit like the shirt

UPS guy just blessed me with a Saturday delivery. Theyre not supposed to deliver ground packages on Saturdays but I guess it was on the truck and he decided to hook me up.

To each his own but I legit like the shirt

What state are you in? I'm in Alabama and my ups tracking is all messed up it won't update. Want to know a comparison or whatever

****, got the navy box logo in and I should have gotten a medium. Got a large :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom