Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Ain't nothing free bruh....It's covered by our high taxes.
I know that 

Still worth it idc.... MRI's outchea costing 10 racks b.

Man i would def live in toronto. Only thing is yall put ya milk in bags. That weirdo ish b

The fit is very slim like some have already said. I'd still stay true to your size.

Sizing is all based on body shape as previously stated. 5'11, 160 here. Medium in shirts, Large in hoodies. #frailboys

damn you guys making me feel like a real fatty here. i'm 6' flat and about 195... tried the heavy corduroy shirt which is soooo nice but it was tight on the shoulders and had to return it for a large.

As someone stated before I think bogos will drop in price by summer. By how much idk

Tried to get a fit pic but my daughter was scared and told me to take it off. Haha. So I put it on her then to the vault they go.

Last edited:
Somebody please :frown:answer this

It goes through phases right after they drop prices are high then when everyone gets them they compete for best prices, personally I think best time to buy them for resell is two-three week after initial drop. After that the listings get thinner and people start being ridiculous with their prices, just look at prices of hoodies from last season and the bogo tees especially they're way higher now.

It goes through phases right after they drop prices are high then when everyone gets them they compete for best prices, personally I think best time to buy them for resell is two-three week after initial drop. After that the listings get thinner and people start being ridiculous with their prices, just look at prices of hoodies from last season and the bogo tees especially they're way higher now.

So right after Christ as is a good time right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom