Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
XL fireman denim please restock Friday
indifferent.gif

So lesson of the season. If you really like something don't wait until the sale....(stupid flannel, puffy vest, and moleskin shirt 
mean.gif
)

People kill me on the #supremeforsale hashtags asking for items that sat for damb near the whole season :x and right after the sale they ask if anyone has it for sale. I don't get it.

edit: pointless question.

I wish I'd have been quicker on the draw for the overdyed crew and pullover, looks like everybody went for that first thing when the sale hit.

Last edited:
Anybody have fit pics of the Desert Camo hockey jersey?
I can take some when I get home this evening. It fits TTS though. Everything from the length, shoulders, and chest are all TTS. And just for reference, I'm a large in Supreme hoodies but a medium in the jersey. 5'10, 165 lbs

I can take some when I get home this evening. It fits TTS though. Everything from the length, shoulders, and chest are all TTS. And just for reference, I'm a large in Supreme hoodies but a medium in the jersey. 5'10, 165 lbs
Edit:

Thanks man!

Last edited:
Yeah, does anyone have more pictures of that blanket? Thinking of copping it.

What exactly are you looking for in new pictures? Mine has only left the bag once, but I have to admit it's pretty nice (probably not worth the price, but I doubt I'd have pulled the trigger on a faribault without a little encouragement)

It's a dog hair magnet though, so if you have pups that shed, think on it before buying.

HAHA. I don't think I'm going to be providing those pictures. But props for saying exactly what you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom