Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly are you looking for in new pictures? Mine has only left the bag once, but I have to admit it's pretty nice (probably not worth the price, but I doubt I'd have pulled the trigger on a faribault without a little encouragement)

It's a dog hair magnet though, so if you have pups that shed, think on it before buying.
I'm just not sure, I have an offer for the Supreme white air force ones for around the same price and can't decide which one to get. I feel like the blanket will last me longer than the shoes. Oh and how big is it, I can't find that info.

thanks

Last edited:

I'm just not sure, I have an offer for the Supreme white air force ones for around the same price and can't decide which one to get. I feel like the blanket will last me longer than the shoes. Oh and how big is it, I can't find that info.

thanks
Im lazy to look it up but measurements are on the preview. 

Book came in. Pretty heavy

thanks

It's a little smaller than Queen sized. If you take care of it, this blanket should last you the rest of your life. I mentioned earlier in the thread that when I was looking into the company they were making these with, I remembered that my dad had one of the Army blankets the company is contracted to make that he was issued when he shipped out to W. Germany in the 60s and that it still exists in regular winter use now that he's retired 50 years later.

AF1s last a long time, but will you still want them after 20 years or so?

what's a better deal I'm trading my black TNF Banada size small away. 

1) Size small Bogo Grey FW13 + cash (idk how much)

2) 8/10 volcanos RF Asics plus 200 

Finally got a navy box logo in medium. Alot better than large on my frail body :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom