Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's a better deal I'm trading my black TNF Banada size small away. 

1) Size small Bogo Grey FW13 + cash (idk how much)
2) 8/10 volcanos RF Asics plus 200 

Volcanos you'll see grey box logos next winter and the winter after that and winter after that until supreme decides to close

Only issue I had was the 3m pull over hoody. I got a medium and it fits tight. 

@Sipy  my mrs tee is a medium and it fits perfect

I'm just not sure, I have an offer for the Supreme white air force ones for around the same price and can't decide which one to get. I feel like the blanket will last me longer than the shoes. Oh and how big is it, I can't find that info.

thanks
I think you should get the blanket now that its for retail and the air forces later, i think both of them are must haves.

My Supreme Grails [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

2015 - Everyone posts fit pics after their order arrives...

keep reading all these posts saying "too big, too small, too short.." why not post pics for reference?

im down, how about you fellas?

Last edited:
I need to lose about 15-20 lbs before I feel comfortable posting fit pics. But I'm sure I'm not the only HUSKY boy posting here, so I'll probably post photos of pickups.

Last edited:
It's hilarious that the stuff I owned in High School would fit me legit 16 years later. If I had a time machine to do it all over again, I'd probably still get fat because there's been a LOT of good meals between high metabolism mints and post 20s mints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom