Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get any info on the shirts or something, please PM as well 
tongue.gif

wink.gif
 Soooooo,  throw me in for the Cobra Commander Tee: Large

it has the most infringements, Supreme, NT, and Hasbro

Resell will be crazy once the  Cease and Desist are sent out!

pimp.gif
$$$$

But what if the logo isn't trademarked? I heard There are no formulas for calculating infringement, especially for visual works (I could be wrong..)

Maybe If we did do the shirt, PREME will actually cash NT out like they did Shortypop :lol: :nthat:
Thats probably why she didnt get sued because James Jebbia could never trademark/Copyright the logo? They Just paid her the 20K to stop making stuff. Not going against what METH said but I dont see how we couldn't make they shirt with the original designs that were came up with and not have any legality issues. Just my 2 cents

We've been told what is acceptable and what is not. Let's dead the talk for now, solutions are being worked out. Nothing will be posted directly in here, but you'll know about it. For now, let's be happy that the idea isn't completely dead.

Anyone getting any last orders in on the sale tonight/tomorrow morning? I have a feeling tomorrow's the day they'll finally close the webshop.

Anyone getting any last orders in on the sale tonight/tomorrow morning? I have a feeling tomorrow's the day they'll finally close the webshop.
I keep debating a few things, then they sell out. The white/teal zip jersey for example. Actually caught a restock of it a couple weeks ago, hesitated, it sold out a little while later....and then I wanted it again lol

Want a bag for my computer, carrying all these books in my backpack this semester leaves no room for a computer, gym clothes and some snacks.

Last edited:
Want a bag for my computer, carrying all these books in my backpack this semester leaves no room for a computer, gym clothes and some snacks.

After the trouble you had with your laptop last year, I wouldn't settle for anything but a hardcore laptop bag. Custom Timbuk 2 or bust.

I'm on the fence about a pair of the Plaid Sweatpants, I got the hoodie, so I think it'd end up being too much matchy, matchy. Plus I know it'd end up just sitting in a drawer until next winter since the weather is about to get hot down here in a minute.

They need to take the site down. I have gone bakc and forth between that damn ballerina top, the XXX, and the El Dorado the last couple days. The fact the XXX is out of my size in blue and the ballerina OOS in maroon has helped.

Last edited:

After the trouble you had with your laptop last year, I wouldn't settle for anything but a hardcore laptop bag. Custom Timbuk 2 or bust.

You're right. Think I'm going to go with something a bit more practical/safe. Not really looking to take sympathy on the next person that feels like destroying my computer on a drop date...still looking to grab white af1s in my size lol

i'm sorta mad, it took folks an entire season to jump on the chain link sweater and then they got it discounted
mad.gif
. paid full price for that thing!

also wish accessories went on sale or i would've been scooped up the pen.

i'll catch the flowers button down and a ballerina tee down the line.

hoping for a military-inspired olive jacket for S/S '15.

bad initial news about the tee - would've been funny if we had started printing and then it became the new LV deck
laugh.gif

Ended up buying the plaid sweats. Gonna be walking my dog in STYLE or far more likely looking like Mannie Fresh in the Big Tymers Still Fly video.

edit: It's Birdman that's in the Burberry sweats

edit 2: this is the sale that never ends. Good lord, I wish I could have lumped everything I got from the sale into one order to save a ton on shipping.

Last edited:
Ended up buying the plaid sweats. Gonna be walking my dog in STYLE or far more likely looking like Mannie Fresh in the Big Tymers Still Fly video.

edit: It's Birdman that's in the Burberry sweats

edit 2: this is the sale that never ends. Good lord, I wish I could have lumped everything I got from the sale into one order to save a ton on shipping.

I wish i can say the same..was everything you copped on site at the same time? Unfortunately for me that wasnt the case.

No, they restocked on a few things. There were a few things that I was hesitant about but seeing them sit I ended up buying. I always factor shipping into the price of everything though since I'm normally not swift enough to get multiple things on one order.

Accessories are the one thing that I'll buy a bunch of at once since it takes the sting out of paying 10 bucks to ship a 1 oz item.

Well at least you dont have to pay Tax + Shipping...Since they started doing that over here in Cali, I have to be real selective and has to be something i really want in order for me to pull the trigger.

Technically I'm supposed to submit the sales tax for internet purchases to my state when I file state income taxes. Thank god they haven't come up with an enforcement schedule for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom