Not open for further replies.
:lol: mannnnnn ALLL that cant be dropping today

Just wanted info on the drops for 2/28

Last edited:
Is the drum keychain and towel dropping today? :nerd:

Sorta confused how to how this works :lol:

Wish I had the will to cop another item but already spent to much 1st drop . I'll just wait to they drop that lemans tank top

Naw they arent dropping today.

To kinda help you out, stuff drops every Thursday. Won't know whats dropping before hand unless you look on the Supreme London F page or the Japan site.

^^ the London and Japan site are not always true with what's dropping in the states. Later on in the season few things turns out to be different

Very true sir. I was just giving him some clarification on how things work with drops. Just a generalization if you will lol

Last season the Supreme LDN FB page would post what was dropping and all the drops were up to par with what was dropping in the US. I'm not sure who's running the LDN FB page now, but it doesn't seem as reliable as before. During last weeks drops they were uploading pics throughout the day as oppose to just one big upload of everything that was dropping. Japan has NEVER been on par with US though.

As of late LND FB has been pretty accurate when predicting the US drop. Japan has been different drops and drop schedules.

Grey beanie and ashtray copped.

I think thats literally all i want from this whole season. Im happy.

damb that all black rose jersey sold out quick!!!! :smh:

hopefully i was still able to get my second choice the white one

got the black tussin tee also. wanted to go back and get the ashtray but didnt wanna risk losing the white jersey

Last edited:
White Roses + Black Dorothy.. Will come back for some more tees/accessories later if still available but that's what i wanted for sure. :pimp:

White Rose and Dorothy tee. Webstore was open before 11 too. Was like 2 seconds away from checking out at 10:59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom