Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Sep 18, 2008
Got Black Box Logo, Tan Roses, and the Bullet Keychain.

Easy pick up this morning.
PCL hoodie
Croc Duffle bag
Utility Camp cap
Can you post pics of the Duffle bag when you get it? I'm thinking about getting it. Would like to know how big it is, quality, etc.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 21, 2005
glad everyone got what they wanted. :pimp:

of all things, i got cart jacked on the cats tee. :lol:

not worth a trip to the store though.

Joined Oct 31, 2009
just got my confirmation email.. order went through!!

i can go back to bed now..

hope you guys were all successful in your purchase

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Lstylez, I ended up making 2 separate orders myself. Wanted the rose jersey more than anything else so made sure I was able to get that, then went back to get the tees in a separate order....Majority of tees are still sitting...Also, the shop did open up at 10:59 or so on the dot.

Joined Jun 2, 2011
Would've got what I wanted if they'd just let your order go through even when one item in your cart is sold out. Missed out on everything I wanted for the season. Oh well. Guess it just wasnt meant to be

Joined Oct 31, 2009
Lstylez, I ended up making 2 separate orders myself. Wanted the rose jersey more than anything else so made sure I was able to get that, then went back to get the tees in a separate order....Majority of tees are still sitting...Also, the shop did open up at 10:59 or so on the dot.
yea i can still go back and get the ashtray and metal box but i just didnt wanna pay for shipping twice :smh:

Joined Jul 20, 2007
Would've got what I wanted if they'd just let your order go through even when one item in your cart is sold out. Missed out on everything I wanted for the season. Oh well. Guess it just wasnt meant to be
I might have copped something you wanted, any hats?

You showed me love with first Supreme piece so I got you.

Joined Feb 25, 2001
Did everybody get a confirmation email ? Still waiting on mine...

Nevermind got it. Didn`t expect the Dorothy tee to be a popular item though

Last edited:

sohoguy

Banned
Joined Feb 10, 2013
Didn't even realize that olive utility  had a red box logo. would had cop if i knew

Joined Jan 28, 2005
damn, didn't realize the Camo Cadet Varsity was $198.. $248 put me off.

Didn't pick it up but I feel that teal bling shirt is a gem. Would've been dope if teal was one of the colors used in the upcoming hoody version.

Joined Sep 5, 2006
Card denied because I didn't put spaces between my credit card numbers :smh. Hopefully they restock that black roses jersey that's all I wanted for the whole season [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Joined Jun 1, 2008
Anybody have experience with the Tokyo store shop? I wanna cop something off of there but I dont understand nada on the checkout form :smh:

Joined Sep 5, 2006
^^ I've never put spaces between my credit card numbers. That is odd.
Me neither but then I checked out a couple Ts with spaces and everything went through. Probably just wasn't meant to be lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now