Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweat pants for 128 is a little pricey for me

How many Box caps do you guys have? i just counted and i have over 30 box caps :smh:

People really love sweats lol. Was tempted but 128 for a little tiny box logo nah

Undefeated sweats>>>>

Was hoping the Lora pina wouldn't sell out in black owell. Money saved.

Got the grey sweat pants was tempted to go back and get black thankfully they sold out before I could burn more money.
Yep got my "snow camo" sm box sweatpants! That was the last thing I really wanted this season.
I'm done ( except the hoodie we all know.....)
Stoked you all got yours too!!
They sold out in seconds.
I checked out at 8:00 on the dot.
Refreshed and they were GONE!
Sooooo Hyped!!

those naval shirts look nice, but I don't need anymore outerwear this year (although I'm sure that I'll buy more before it's all said and done 
mean.gif
)

People really love sweats lol. Was tempted but 128 for a little tiny box logo nah

Undefeated sweats>>>>

Was hoping the Lora pina wouldn't sell out in black owell. Money saved.
I rather the small box log not to big on the huge print supreme  being place on their outfits 

Got my Box Sweats...Navy. :pimp: Missed out on the Grey.

This has me pretty worried about my chances of getting a Black/Black hoodie but :lol: . For today: :pimp:

Yeah if you thought the hockey jersey went fast and was hyped up the box logos are gonna be 10x worse. It seems like everyone and their family is out for one this season. I don't remember anyone getting all crazed about them but the hype supreme has snowballed into over the past few seasons is growing outta control. Every forum it's the most talked about and people are getting ready to camp out for them?!?! To each their own if you wanna spend your money on whatever it's all G but those thermal hoodies are just sitting like they did last year and I think it's a way nicer piece.

Not impressed this season.
there has been some nice stuff, at least in my opinion.  as stated above, i am loving the 'pacific camo' pullover (solid black) and the flannel work shirt (it is warm).  I also like the champion collab, but Champion gear has been a staple for me since I was young.   I can see however, how a lot of the stuff could be considered just so-so.

Not impressed this season.
there has been some nice stuff, at least in my opinion.  as stated above, i am loving the 'pacific camo' pullover (solid black) and the flannel work shirt (it is warm).  I also like the champion collab, but Champion gear has been a staple for me since I was young.   I can see however, how a lot of the stuff could be considered just so-so.

I picked up a few pieces here and there this season but overall, nothing really wowed me (including collabs). I'll just cop a few more 5-panels and sweaters then call it a wrap til S/S '14.

I picked up a few pieces here and there this season but overall, nothing really wowed me (including collabs). I'll just cop a few more 5-panels and sweaters then call it a wrap til S/S '14.
yeah- i'm probably done as well.  I will get the gloves (kind of a tradition that I give them to my GF for Christmas and then I steal them, haha), but nothing else that has leaked or been previewed really appeals to me.

got the loro piana in black.
i need that moleskin naval in camel though :smokin i've slept on way too many subtle pieces this season :smh:

Got the red Moroccan beanie. I'm not about to drop $130 or whatever on some sweats...

I've never been one to complain about resell prices, but why the hell does the paisley hoodie go for so much? I see people asking 600+ for them

Last edited:
Just left the NYC location. Didn't cop a thing

Thermal zips are really nice. White Camo and Black were good-looking - Size Large was perfect for me not too baggy or long- 5'11 170lbs

Loro Piano Hats are clean.

Sweatpants I passed. Fit was not to my liking actually. They look really wide on the rack.

Camel Moleskin was my favorite piece there today. Medium was perfect for me - 5'11 170lbs

Snooze button: Least Favorites

Football Camps

Sweatpants

Footlocker Ref Stripes shirt

I agree. Who wants branding on pants? The mini box logo actually works on their pants, the shirts and other stuffs just looks weird.

Would agree but we are talking about sweats here tho idk about you but for 100+ I'd like some kinda art work or something

Would agree but we are talking about sweats here tho idk about you but for 100+ I'd like some kinda art work or something

I can understand that point of view. For me its the fit (hopefully) been wanting sweat pants that don't look like parachute pants for a long time. Im hoping supreme sticks to their slimmer fitting cuts. I also get people not wanting to spend $128+ on sweatpants. But these will be on heavy rotation in the winter more than any other item for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom