Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I wanna take a small canvas painting an splayet paint it an put all supreme stickers I have think might be cool or jus do table legs on my cfee table

Been thinking about getting a few for when I travel.

Any idea how much can fit in there? Three hoddies, three pairs of denim and three pairs of shoes (vans)

Taking a trip to NY in the near future and really considering this duffle for the trip

Last edited:
Think I wanna take a small canvas painting an splayet paint it an put all supreme stickers I have think might be cool or jus do table legs on my cfee table

was thinking about the same put it above my couch would look nice. some like Picasso i like supreme make your own art

Ok ok

You might be pushing it a stretch. Not to mention they've been up since the 23rd of October, so it's not like there hasn't been ample time to buy.

so after venturing on the Strictly Supreme boards i think im done, its a lot of people who just talk **** to other members they have no sense of knowledge and its a whole mess of un-organization
people also barely post in there, and if they do its soley to make fun of other members. to be honest those boards suck, wouldnt be suprised if they shut down anytime soon
You might be pushing it a stretch. Not to mention they've been up since the 23rd of October, so it's not like there hasn't been ample time to buy.

i didnt think they sold that well last springs drop seemed to sell out quick.
the frames shape of both styles is also too crazy for me.

Strictly is good for their archives because past designers and workers contribute

Some things I remember reading...

THE ORANGE, BROWN, & BEIGE Kaws box logo tee shirts are actually the best QUALITY tee shirts ever released.... and that was done on purpose because they were the lamest colors.

Authentic SUPREME Kermit wheatpaste Posters have a SECRET message written on the box logo in invisible UV INK that reads; SUCKERS

Countless pics of SHAQ wearing Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom