Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another basketball jersey update. Here is how they look separate:

IMG-8680.jpg

Get some low key place to stitch a box logo on the hoodie :nerd:

$1700... means $1850...

OUT..

I was cool with 1300... that retail just knocked me out. I’ll let Miller go and take a pic with it holding the Mic & Turntable from last season.

BK Text in..
Reflective Dyed Camp
Zippo

maybe the
SMOGO Hood
SUPR tee if it’s $78 or less..

i went to sx to check the prices of swarovski s logo hoodie, any idea why people are selling it for way below retail one week after release instead of simply returning it? the last camo one in XL sold for over £100 below retail :lol:
gonna assume its cause most dont live in a city where there is a supreme store.
or it could be a seller who is offsetting the loss due to a bigger ROI on a different item...short term resellers gotta get money to buy the next hyped item

i went to sx to check the prices of swarovski s logo hoodie, any idea why people are selling it for way below retail one week after release instead of simply returning it? the last camo one in XL sold for over £100 below retail :lol:

The quality is terrible is why; even with the Swarovski branding hoodie is just:sick:.

Not worth the $298 USD, IMO.

Damn
Was hoping the goretex was 228-250 but now I’m out :frown:
Prob will just cop a white “world famous” shirt and maybe gray small logo sweats

gonna assume its cause most dont live in a city where there is a supreme store.
or it could be a seller who is offsetting the loss due to a bigger ROI on a different item...short term resellers gotta get money to buy the next hyped item

not sure what the rules are in US, but in Europe Supreme allows postal returns ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom