Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
To cop the vaccine:
DFE03BAE-D68D-4B66-B772-1325FFB04DB0.jpeg

In for white hat and dem jeans, gf wants the teal velour polo 🙃

how are they terrible quality? i’m assuming it’s just a regular supreme hoodie with swarovski crystals

imo hoodies are one of the supreme has the best quality on

I’m only speaking on the Swarovski Hoodie, and not all Supreme Hoodies in general.

Maybe I got a defective one, but the material felt like it was already washed. Fabric was quite stiff, and and color was pretty washed out. Fit was a bit odd as well.

The all over S hoodie from a few weeks back has better quality/fit to me.

I just sent back my arc hearts hoodie from last week, ups said it would be there tomorrow, not worried I’m sure I’ll find a way to spend it this year.

was really looking forward to the light blue pactite but 328? No thanks

I’m only speaking on the Swarovski Hoodie, and not all Supreme Hoodies in general.

Maybe I got a defective one, but the material felt like it was already washed. Fabric was quite stiff, and and color was pretty washed out. Fit was a bit odd as well.

The all over S hoodie from a few weeks back has better quality/fit to me.

do you have any other supreme hoodies to compare to? just curious if it was a different blank

do you have any other supreme hoodies to compare to? just curious if it was a different blank

I don’t from previous seasons, but compared to the Stacked Crew and All-over S Hoodie from this season, I found the quality of the Swarovski lacking.

Honestly, Supreme hoodies never been comfortable compared to alot of other cheaper brands. The construction of them is on point though, but its stiff and not soft. Even after a few washes its not really broken in.

^true

I have a Uniqlo zip up hoody from probably a decade ago that has been washed too many times to count, feels nice, and looks practically new except the seams on the pockets being a bit worn down since it's a stress point

paid $20 or $30 for it

Then it must be pure garbage because my stacked crewneck is rough to the touch and oddly shaped already 🤣

Most of the crews have been shaped weird for a couple years now. The contrast crew from a few years back was like two short rectangles sewn onto a big square. Thought it was just a fluke, but now it seems that's the shape they decided to go with full-time * shrug *

i only own a couple of sweatshirts and 4 hoodies..

they all feel pretty heavy and rough... how i like my women..:lol::nthat: the only one that feels off is the underline logo crew. that feels kinda flimsy... and no i didnt buy it resell i copped in the store.

1617834461973.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom