Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to get unbanned from Supreme? For whatever reason, I can’t access the site thru mobile or desktop. :smh:

I’ve never used a bot in my life and certainly not a bot for Supreme. :lol: . I just want to buy the backpack, man. What the hell.

Is it possible to get unbanned from Supreme? For whatever reason, I can’t access the site thru mobile or desktop. :smh:

I’ve never used a bot in my life and certainly not a bot for Supreme. :lol: . I just want to buy the backpack, man. What the hell.

Mobile on wifi or data? App or browser? If browser, mobile site or desktop site?

I had issues on my phone accessing the site, then tried the mobile site directly and it loaded right away.

Clear your cache and cookies as step one. Step two: change your IP address.

#100 11AM time slot for Friday at Bk. I was already expecting it to be an L since people here reporting that bk ran out of kaws bogo at #60 and Manhattan ran out at #20. But supreme bk is only 5 min drive from my job and I work today so I said F it and went out there in the snow. Got there late and no line, walked in and already saw a grey,green, red, and yellow kaws hoodie on the shelf. I wrote Grey or navy on my list and they gave me navy. What pissed me off is that they had all the kaws deck on display and also see a stack of them by the register. But the Paul Pierce lookin dude looked me straight in the eye and told me the decks are sold out :stoneface: but I was content to get the hoodie since I didn’t even expect them to have anything kaws. They also had af1 in both colorways but they only let me get one colorway. Meanwhile on the opposite side of the register was another dude letting other people get the kaws deck and both colorways af1. I hate the BK employees except that mixed Asian looking dude and the short stubby dude with curly hair.

0BB2E05C-8F72-44CF-8657-16BD139EC358.jpeg
They told me the same for the decks but I got double boxers and uptown’s in both colors and grabbed the last red KAWS
bro I was #102...

I got in right after you lol

no prodigy bogo tho... all “out”
9BD3460C-CE0B-4F12-8209-9EFF8ABDD46F.jpeg

I was debating picking up the tiger camo L/S all day yesterday but I just bit the bullet and copped along with the five Burroughs tee in black.

Hope a medium isn’t too long for the L/S on me.

Anyone got photos of their heavily worn AF1s? Curious to know how the box logo holds up.
Lolol just look at a pair of used airforce ones on ebay or google images. I know the demand is high for the white color. But I prefer black because when that white turns yellow and sneaker creases look🤢. That embossed supreme logo ain’t going anywhere it’s ford tough.

Just copped the Heather Grey Kaws hoodie that’s been in my cart since yesterday! Lol
Amazing! I wasn't able to get to processing, and I'm not even sure the black/small restocked today. How did you fill the payment info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom