Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky they let you swap. People out here get told "take it or leave it"
I heard of that. I would be pissed if they wouldn’t let me exchange it, shady how they didn’t even tell me they ran out of large and just gave me whatever.

Someone in line did help me get the red headlamp so I can get the black.

82817DFF-5CB2-407D-BC7F-80F8F7DCF5E1.jpeg

Part of the pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:
^zip camp cap or washed chino?
Zip camp
I saw this lady before me leave with 10 decks 2-3 smurf outfits, bags of tees and hats... but I’m only allowed 1 pack of labels..
I remember with the uptown’s you can get 1 of each color and same with the incense..

It really did feel great being top 10 and pretty much 1 of 3 customers in the store, but I’m still a nobody cuz no camo stickers or gloves “we out”

if anyone went to Bklyn and got camo stickers and/or glove lmk please

Last edited:
Got my camo Futura and a pack of socks this morning. Had the same processing bar issue, so I opened up a diff browser (was through on Edge initially, then went on Chrome) and placed the exact same order... Immediately got a confirmation page then on both browsers, with the same confirmation number.

Used different email addresses on each browser, still no conf email on either. Also doesn't appear my address saved on either browser.

Glad to see the vast majority of my NT brethren cook today :nthat:

Any photos of folks wearing some of the items? I want to see the size of the sling bag.

Usually after the UK drop there's always photoshoots of guys wearing everything they bought.

Well im happy I got the verify tee that the process bar never loaded but I def did not order navy. Ordered black, but email says navy. Oh well.

Emails rolling in guys. Also white futura in 2nd order. Good week 1, but I need sf to bless me with some instore slots. Just two all of ss20
6B4117F1-38EB-4BFE-9CF8-B4CE6416BC83.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom