• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good low key heat drop today. Really want that wool 2nb parka, but damn 444 after tax, would prob be worth it though honestly.

That purple polartec is clean, nearly snagged. But it stays summer practically year round in TX.

Grabbed black headband & gloves. Site didn’t seem to have any lag.. if just all drops were the same. Carted and checked out with ease, and got notification immediately after the bar. I got the bank notification a couple seconds into the load bar. :nthat:

Copped the red floral half zip. Been eyeing it all season :pimp: .. kinda feel I should have gotten the white one tho

Kinda want the green small box logo but I’m gonna have to pass. Natural polartec hoodie is nice too

Good low key heat drop today. Really want that wool 2nb parka, but damn 444 after tax, would prob be worth it though honestly.
That’s one of the pieces I flagged from the preview at the beginning of the season. Feel like the fit will be a little too big and the price a little too high, though not unreasonable.

Steiff bears prices dropping. Probably wont drop much more but knew it would break below 300 mark. Always gotta curve those sellers right after the drop who swear prices will rocket. $275 range meow but honestly dont even know if i want it anymore LOL.

I put in a bid on the bear at $265 over the weekend, didn’t think it will get close to it but it’s almost there. But there’s also like 20+ buyer at $270. Now I’m debating if I even want it from SX or get it from eBay cuz I want to keep it in the bag.

Already got a package on ups from this morn, but 1/7 delivery. Wow. Ups def using the holidays to excuse dragging out delivery. :smh: 1 1/2 weeks.. 2 weeks for bear..

I put in a bid on the bear at $265 over the weekend, didn’t think it will get close to it but it’s almost there. But there’s also like 20+ buyer at $270. Now I’m debating if I even want it from SX or get it from eBay cuz I want to keep it in the bag.

its def gonna get there. Looks like west coat ppl wont get theres until late next week

0E9A9E3F-4E8B-4C84-8114-E5D844C000B8.jpeg

Dad vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom