• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my online store credit from Supreme today.. still confused how to use it. It’s attached to my email at checkout but trying to figure out if I have to put in credit card info or just leave it blank? If it does require all credit card info like normal will there be another screen after hitting “process payment”?

Update: Supreme said fill in everything as normal and after submitting payment you’ll be able to apply the credit.

My concern is does this add an extra step after clicking process payment? Will I even have a chance to use the credit on something that has a fast sellout time

Thanks if anyone can help me out

That would be a hard no. That’s why store credit is a joke for Supreme online. Stock up on some Hanes and call it a day

yup i offered someone on grailed 260 a few days ago and he lol at me

an hr ago he sent a counter offer of 270. and then 15 mins after that he accepted my original 260 offer

too bad i already copped from someone else. Its gonna go down even further i bet :lol:
It’s pretty sad to be those type of resellers :rofl: I’ll be ok at $250-255. But I’m starting to think it’ll get to $245.

Man natural yellow and purple polartecs are all nice :pimp: think I’m gonna get a natural soon

If I had a girl I’d cop the purple :frown: :frown: :lol:

LPU

256D7D31-B407-4FD6-9324-4CCAC841714E.jpeg

yup i offered someone on grailed 260 a few days ago and he lol at me

an hr ago he sent a counter offer of 270. and then 15 mins after that he accepted my original 260 offer

too bad i already copped from someone else. Its gonna go down even further i bet :lol:
Yeah all the sellers on grailed that were laughing at my 250 offers are kicking themselves. I even honestly told a few that yeah you may get 300 now but if you dont sell soon it'll be close to retail LOL. Always happens. Im sure itll rise eventually but not now.

Why do resellers have the need to make 50-60 profit lmao :emoji_grin:

yea that will help them cop some socks and undershirts.

Yeah all the sellers on grailed that were laughing at my 250 offers are kicking themselves. I even honestly told a few that yeah you may get 300 now but if you dont sell soon it'll be close to retail LOL. Always happens. Im sure itll rise eventually but not now.
The veteran resellers know how it works, but most of the resellers now are just amateur kids taking up stock trying to be businessmen...which is good for us buyers that missed out tho, because they don’t have the disposable funds to hold on to it long term and then end up getting desperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got crazy lucky with that release (unless they had a huge stock)...won everything except the umbrella which I didn’t even try for.

wait you won every raffle they just did for the leftover pieces?

i entered for all the pieces except the umbrella and bag and got nada so far

dude i meant to say this on ur IG but its really dope; ur pics w fambs. maybe bc im getting older but its those type of pics that get my likes on IG. very rarely do i like sneaker pics anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom