Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, even more good news.

The developer who gave me the supreme beta bot has given me permission to stream this Thursday and my viewers are allowed to have access to try it out for FREE

Hopefully we all can cook!

P.S - I'm not really down with bots but as long as the NTFAM eats together that's what's more important. I'll update you guys later this week!

Nice man, keep us posted.

D&G collab should be cool. After the lv collab and the Burberry rumors I'm excited to see what they do

just got one of my terror dome Ts and they sent the PE sticker pack AND a poster. which was nice..but it ended up all crumpled because of the packaging. thanks?
as expected. majority of the time stuff like stickers and the shopping bag come crumpled because it's not shipped in a box.
I bought a camp cap and it was shipped with a box and the shopping bag came out pristine.

just a note that even if you don't enter your personals directly into the bot, the chrome extension can grab whatever info you're entering into the page, so be careful and keep an eye on your card account.

Of course. AMEX has a great fraud protection plan so even if something goes down I have the developer's info lol

Here's a test I've done. Not bad tbh.

I got this too. Haven't used it yet but think I'm gonna try it out this week. Btw the beta is free for anybody in the discord, he's not giving you a deal or anything he's just getting exposure lol

Went to unique hype yesterday.. here's some pics

20180317_161224.jpg
20180317_155704.jpg
20180317_155546.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom