• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my ordered from last week is messed up. Says ordered processed, estimated end of day but never updated after Friday

lol, the email i used last time when i didn't show up got an email about registration

maybe it's not banned?

One of my ordered from last week is messed up. Says ordered processed, estimated end of day but never updated after Friday
I had that happen to me a few weeks ago but they just ended up combining all my orders into one package. You should be ok if you ordered multiple items. It also may not have been picked up yet by ups.

Last edited:
2687664E-6DC3-421C-9ACA-A1218776F06B.jpeg
As a 80s baby this was a dope rap capsule to me. Still need a Sade tee also

I seriously wonder who buys from this place....they are more expensive than Stock X, Round 2, Cop v Drop and most of the the other million Supreme resellers. I will give it to them, they have the best selection, better than everyone else. I stopped by after work one day wearing a business suit and asked the price for the Murakami board--- OG Ma hit me with the "oh too expensive too expensive" response.
FOH

saw some foreign asian couple buying a good amount of stuff. og ma was speaking Chinese to them too.

it sucks cause they dont sell their accessories... which I dont understand.

when i was there, some dude went up to one of the employee and asked

him: "who you think got more money? OG ma or sean wootherspoon (however u spell his name)"
employee: *sucks teeth* who u think?!

Hmmm

Both my emails that should be banned got emailed about tomorrow’s registration

I’m gonna try and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom