• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an interesting morning. Got card decline error on desktop for black hoodie. No email but got pending charge. I had this a few times last season and would eventually get a shipping email. Fingers crossed!

4FA55B21-EF88-4001-A4FE-7479BF3A9F49.jpeg

Took about 34 seconds manual on safari on my iPhone address was saved pasted my credit card number in changed the expiration date then I had to select which pictures had traffic lights in them I almost slipped there were lights in the bottom 3 pictures. First time ever hitting anything on release day great way to end my birthday week ridding pretty high

They prolly saving bogo's for tomorrow's rsvp's

damn... blue ballls though...

I really hope so. The way it seemed was everyone went for black tees and hoodies from 11a-2p, when they were sold out. Then whites went from 2-5p. I cannot see how they would've split their reservation times between Thurs & Fri without splitting stock, as well, unless they really wanna send a big F-you to their customers. Because that really would just be horrible if you got a Friday time and show up to an empty store.

Checked out white tee at 11am.

Went after white hoodie right after and kept getting the error message that I bought already. Tried for 5 minutes, kept getting the same error.

Checked email and got 2 order confirmations. Apparently I checked out white hoodie at 11:01am! So there's still hope guys!

I really hope so. The way it seemed was everyone went for black tees and hoodies from 11a-2p, when they were sold out. Then whites went from 2-5p. I cannot see how they would've split their reservation times between Thurs & Fri without splitting stock, as well, unless they really wanna send a big F-you to their customers. Because that really would just be horrible if you got a Friday time and show up to an empty store.

Well for what its worth, the people who got a late appointment didn't get anything either.

Checked out white tee at 11am.

Went after white hoodie right after and kept getting the error message that I bought already. Tried for 5 minutes, kept getting the same error.

Checked email and got 2 order confirmations. Apparently I checked out white hoodie at 11:01am! So there's still hope guys!
You had another charge on your card the whole time?

but did you get charge for both when you checked out?

Wonder if people who got the "previously" error without any confirm/charges will get one.

but did you get charge for both when you checked out?

Wonder if people who got the "previously" error without any confirm/charges will get one.

I just checked my credit card now, not after the purchases this morning.

Only one shoe I don't own that I truly regret not getting..

The blazer in black and red. I could of had all three of those... and I slacked. smh im a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom