Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
000B960E-2335-4CB6-970F-9D2C556B573C.jpeg

Good morning

REMEMBER YOUR FRIENDS
If thats the grey color then I'm beyond hyped. Copped two and they look oh so beautiful. Straight to the body when it comes in.

bout to hop on a dark green group tee just because of yall bad influence
Its one of the best cw's if not THE best. DO IT! lol

So i had a homie grab me 3 of the tees in size large that i wanted. He was able to get them on one of my cards. Checked the other card that was ran also and there are 128 pending transactions. Yesterday they were all debited then credited back with a red amount and today all the red amounts dropped off and now Its just showing blue debit of $46. Kinda worried that i might have dropped $5.8k on tees but I’m sure Supreme will catch it... hopefully.

Homie was like
tenor.gif

If Nike collab is pushed back and TNF collab is lukewarm like I’m expecting then I’ll double back and get Liquid Swords resell. I think I can get it for ~90 shopped in small but I may not have a choice in color. Def wanted Black or Dark green. I don’t care for StockX’s bull**** shipping charge.

To each his own, but I really can't believe some of y'all are paying the resale on this CDG stuff...I refuse to spend even $100 for a Supreme tshirt, let alone the $300-$350 this CDG stuff is going for. So much better stuff to be bought for that kind of dough than a simple screen-printed tshirt.
i’ll take it as bday gift to myself :lol:
just the hoodie. i’ve dropped the idea of the supreme cdg t shirt. that’s not worth it.

Either they produced sooo much stock these days or young resellers are messing the game up. Either way doesn’t seem like the hype for the brand will survive too much longer. Hope I’m wrong.
resellers :smh:
there’s definitely more people interested in the money than the brand at the moment

they moved from Jordans to Nike Basketball to Yeezys to Ultra Boost and now Supreme. YUP.
at least OG resellers we can respect. LOL

And EVERYBODY thinks they're the plug and knows better than anyone else. I solely blame **** like stockx. It provides deceptive info and cats eat it up like baby formula.

So i had a homie grab me 3 of the tees in size large that i wanted. He was able to get them on one of my cards. Checked the other card that was ran also and there are 128 pending transactions. Yesterday they were all debited then credited back with a red amount and today all the red amounts dropped off and now Its just showing blue debit of $46. Kinda worried that i might have dropped $5.8k on tees but I’m sure Supreme will catch it... hopefully.

I hope Supreme charges and ships them all to you, and that they are all the System tee that is currently sitting on the site so you take a major L on StockX.

Let me know when you list them. I’ll throw a $5 bid your way :evil:

And EVERYBODY thinks they're the plug and knows better than anyone else. I solely blame **** like stockx. It provides deceptive info and cats eat it up like baby formula.
now people are only trading based off StockX prices. It's like watching Sesame Street and you can see the puppeteers
and voice over guys. Is it the same show? yes. VERY different experience though.

I hope Supreme charges and ships them all to you, and that they are all the System tee that is currently sitting on the site so you take a major L on StockX.

Let me know when you list them. I’ll throw a $5 bid your way :evil:

you sound salty and nah the 3 ts were group t, remember t, and eternal t. i wouldnt sell on stockx anyways. thats a major L. I have 3 local stores that always buy supreme so Im sure they wouldnt mind taking them in. But hopefully I just get the 3 ts I wanted and the rest get cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom