Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
000B960E-2335-4CB6-970F-9D2C556B573C.jpeg

Good morning

REMEMBER YOUR FRIENDS

If just I would’ve had half of today’s luck last week.. really wanted the black cdg tee.
Fam, I'm currently offering Canada Goose jackets for CDG tees and hoodies. No one is budging LMAO.
uhm $2000 for your $170 hoodie please? What have I become. :smh:

To each his own, but I really can't believe some of y'all are paying the resale on this CDG stuff...I refuse to spend even $100 for a Supreme tshirt, let alone the $300-$350 this CDG stuff is going for. So much better stuff to be bought for that kind of dough than a simple screen-printed tshirt.

Do y'all think the group tee prices are at the lowest point right now on StockX? Trying to strike strategically. It's sad that my last couple of supreme cops have been through resell SMH.

Was busy all day but hit on a white LS tee on the restock... Not the color I wanted but I’ll take it...

My CDG hoodie order is official dead at this point... I miss being able to call the warehouse who always seemed to look out

f it ordered the system tee in slate, its pops and i had some balance on my gift card after getting something from the FOG drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom