• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either they produced sooo much stock these days or young resellers are messing the game up. Either way doesn’t seem like the hype for the brand will survive too much longer. Hope I’m wrong.

To each his own, but I really can't believe some of y'all are paying the resale on this CDG stuff...I refuse to spend even $100 for a Supreme tshirt, let alone the $300-$350 this CDG stuff is going for. So much better stuff to be bought for that kind of dough than a simple screen-printed tshirt.
FACTS. But you know how that goes. they're coats I don't use anyway. Living in Canada means stocking up on these things LMAO

upload_2018-9-21_10-57-33.png

rumor i guess

I would strongly caution against believing that the gza tee wont resell for something way higher in few years. Literally everything I have or had that didnt have a high resell back when they dropped skyrocketed years later.

JFK tee
Miles Davis tee
Bling box logo
Japan box logo
Biggie tee
Toshio maeda tee with son fingering the girl
Kermit photo tee
Red bogo hoodie from a couple of years back
Kaws box logo
Ja tee
Lee scratch perry
Etc etc

I cop to wear but yeah, I would have taken better care of a lot of things if I had been smarter. Would not write off the group or gza tees at all.

So i had a homie grab me 3 of the tees in size large that i wanted. He was able to get them on one of my cards. Checked the other card that was ran also and there are 128 pending transactions. Yesterday they were all debited then credited back with a red amount and today all the red amounts dropped off and now Its just showing blue debit of $46. Kinda worried that i might have dropped $5.8k on tees but I’m sure Supreme will catch it... hopefully.

Attachments

• F9BC4DD6-41D3-426A-84B7-0DCAE28C4B44.jpeg
    F9BC4DD6-41D3-426A-84B7-0DCAE28C4B44.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 77
So i had a homie grab me 3 of the tees in size large that i wanted. He was able to get them on one of my cards. Checked the other card that was ran also and there are 128 pending transactions. Yesterday they were all debited then credited back with a red amount and today all the red amounts dropped off and now Its just showing blue debit of $46. Kinda worried that i might have dropped $5.8k on tees but I’m sure Supreme will catch it... hopefully.
theyre probly gonna IP ban u

what in tarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom