• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting on my second order but my first order came in today... jacket is dope in person and im glad i didnt sleep... its my first corduroy piece in my wardrobe but its nice though :lol: and the stickers came individually packed
20180226_182532.jpg

that corduroy jacket is obnoxiously terrible. they used to make some simple cord varsities more often that are way better than the one released this season.

I’m just chilling don’t really care if the boxers get cancelled or take forever to come in. I just needed to save my address again #teammanual

Anyone notice UPS surepost on their tracking? That investment company making up the cash wherever they can.

Got tracking info on Saturday for my 4 items. tracking number works. Will be delivered on Wednesday. Cant wait to see this stuff in person. Super excited for the zippo!

4 orders for week 1. never got email confirms for any of them, but i finally got shipping notices for 3 of them today and yesterday.

i also saw that the charges for all orders got posted, so hopefully the last order is good too.

of course the last order is the one i want most. i love sup pocket tees haha

Need this to restock asap :/ don’t feel like paying resell or waiting until the mid season restock
I've owned many supreme backpacks..easily my favorite..even better than BAMN

They restocked on Thursday and sat for 2 hours

anyone still on the confirmation received/cc charged but no shipping train? :nerd:

been years since the last time I got anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom