• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme has been messing up confirmation emails all season. If you didn't get one just wait it out for a week to see if you get shipping, I feel like calling the warehouse will only lead to them cancelling it.

Reactions: You
So then today I:
- missed the sideline hoodie on initial drop (wouldn't have mattered anyway, apparently)
- missed the restock
- ghost on the box logo tee because I bought it too early at 11:02
- missed my reserved pair of Jordan 1s because "reserved in your size until 8pm" means none of that

GIF.gif

This whole season I been ordering stuff and have yet to receive a email confirmation for anything. I've only gotten shipping confirmation from supreme after, so I'm taking the warehouse's word as good fiction.

I never got any confirmation emails this season (5 orders), waited between 2 to 5 days for a shipping confirmation and up to another 6 days till the s**t was even moving. There´s something going wrong with Supreme this season in general!

I have 1102am confirmation email. It's just for the Hanes checkered shirt and boxers and the red 20k mophie.

Interesting thing to note, at 8 exactly the front page splash of the shop had updated showing the champion gear, but if you had the new tab open and were refreshing at 8 it wouldn't show.

After a couple refreshes I noticed it wasn't updating so i just clicked on the splash image of the shirt and checked out without any issues at 8:02 AM PST, confirmation came in at 8:10 AM PST. Charge currently pending.

20k red Mophie. Manual iphone. Order confirm screen and email within 5 minutes.

That Drop minutes after Hour threw me off. Always assume worst case and change plan. Bought the 20k red Mophie after missing and settling for the 10k red. Not sure why the black was more Hyped cause red is really nice.

Did miss the 10k black on ipad/different acct for buddy Oop. Weird that iphone full autofill is always ok, but ipad full autofill got Automation Violation.

I've copped something online every week except this week so far this season, haven't gotten a confirmation email yet but all orders shipped.

Interesting thing to note, at 8 exactly the front page splash of the shop had updated showing the champion gear, but if you had the new tab open and were refreshing at 8 it wouldn't show.

After a couple refreshes I noticed it wasn't updating so i just clicked on the splash image of the shirt and checked out without any issues at 8:02 AM PST, confirmation came in at 8:10 AM PST. Charge currently pending.

That exact same issue was posted by Euro guys in the Reddit Thread. Makes you think that for all the blocks and hassles their web guys put on, so things are still glitchy and worthless.

That exact same issue was posted by Euro guys in the Reddit Thread. Makes you think that for all the blocks and hassles their web guys put on, so things are still glitchy and worthless.
This is exactly what I read on Reddit and I checked out this way as well. Got charge but no email..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom