• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
new to the supreme thread (only hopped on today to help someone grab a waistbag).

Does the site restock periodically throughout the day?
It restocks usually around 30 min after first drop. It may trickle in with random restocks but prolly not on the hyped items like Madonna or Motion Varsity

Is the bouncy ball on instore purchases only?
Should be both in store and online. Only problem is you may not even get one regardless if its going out with some online orders. Ive ordered like 5 different orders and received about 1 gift out of those. Sometimes none...like the toothbrush last season.

just got my email confirmations.
Like everyone 1 confirmation screen 1 decline but 2 confirmation emails.

Trying to go back and grab the duffle bag but it won't let me check out. I assume it's sold out, just hasn't updated yet.

waiting for onslaught of shipping questions in the next 24hrs...

giphy.gif

Not feeling this disclaimer:

Due to a high volume of transactions, your order might not ship until September 1st.

Not feeling this disclaimer:

Due to a high volume of transactions, your order might not ship until September 1st.

First week shipping could take weeks. You will get second week items before first week items. It be like that. It’s normal for first week. Those new will not understand and will flood this thread with shipping questions left and right.

Anyone know how the Snap Front Twill Jacket fits? Im a Medium and usually buy medium in most jackets.

Happened last season. No surprise.

First week shipping could take weeks. You will get second week items before first week items. It be like that. It’s normal for first week. Those new will not understand and will flood this thread with shipping questions left and right.
Yeah pretty much. Didn't get my Sade tee until over a week after I got my second week orders.

Madonna Bright Blue
Liquid Black
Guts Red
Bedroom Black
Bottle Cap Black
Still Life Ash Grey
Camo Pocket Tee
Black Backpack
Black Waist Bag
Black Shoulder
Pill Container
Thermos
Lock Pin
Crew Socks
Black Camo 3M Hat
Washed Denim Hat

Only missed on the tool box and utility bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom