• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damb yall ate. missed entire drop bc i was facilitating my company's intern orientation. all good.

hope to catch utility bag somewhere down da line

Intentionally ignored the Madonna tee to go for other stuff. Chalked up paying resell on it from the jump.

Order 1: XL Snow Camo Leather Anorak
Order 2: Toolbox
Order 3: Snow camo pocket tee, Snow camo hat, Thermos
Order 4: Snow camo pocket tee, Snow camo hat, Thermos

Due to all of the craziness with the lack of email confirms and all of my confirmation screens weirdly going back to my cart, I ordered those three items twice with different info. Weirdly order #4 doesn't show a charge on my card but got an email confirm for it. So either yay free stuff (unlikely) or an email confirm that won't actually ship (likely). Either way got everything I wanted this drop when I seriously thought I ended up with nothing due to website glitches. Was ready to throw my computer out of a window.

Intentionally ignored the Madonna tee to go for other stuff. Chalked up paying resell on it from the jump.

Order 1: XL Snow Camo Leather Anorak
Order 2: Toolbox
Order 3: Snow camo pocket tee, Snow camo hat, Thermos
Order 4: Snow camo pocket tee, Snow camo hat, Thermos

Due to all of the craziness with the lack of email confirms and all of my confirmation screens weirdly going back to my cart, I ordered those three items twice with different info. Weirdly order #4 doesn't show a charge on my card but got an email confirm for it. So either yay free stuff (unlikely) or an email confirm that won't actually ship (likely). Either way got everything I wanted this drop when I seriously thought I ended up with nothing due to website glitches. Was ready to throw my computer out of a window.
dibs on extra thermos?

its so weird .. the lightning bolt autofill works on my home laptop but not at my work desktop smh .. any idea why? same exact settings and all

Haven't been this excited in a long time to receive a piece like the Motion Logo Varsity. Future grail if not already. Once I saw that the logo was embroidered it was no question the must have for week 1. Had my order processing get kicked back into my cart page so I thought I missed out but then got the email for a black medium 45 min. later. This jacket ran pretty big for me so I sized down. Was able to cop a purple one in store and the sleeves on the large were way too bulky. Hopefully medium will fit just right.

Packed ready to go on my flight tomorrow to Punta Cana. Hope everyone got their confirmation today and see you guys in a week, when the "when will my order ship?" phase is up.

Side note, this season's bag are way nicer then last seasons.
IMG_0292.JPG

Has no one brought up the fact that Supreme number is a total wash now? They have the number open now to just give you a message to email them instead lol.

Emailing Supreme is a nightmare. Takes them weeks to reply.

Haven't been this excited in a long time to receive a piece like the Motion Logo Varsity. Future grail if not already. Once I saw that the logo was embroidered it was no question the must have for week 1. Had my order processing get kicked back into my cart page so I thought I missed out but then got the email for a black medium 45 min. later. This jacket ran pretty big for me so I sized down. Was able to cop a purple one in store and the sleeves on the large were way too bulky. Hopefully medium will fit just right.
Varsity jackets fit me good with a hoodie underneath.

What's up with the incomplete sizing chart page on the site? Did the UK site have the complete set of sizing charts for all items?

I went M over large as well as I normally am M in jackets. Hoping it fits, your assesment gives me hope.

That tee, size and color been there all day.
Just like the black wsist bag.
Gotta be Fake News webstore glitch.

I am kind of surprised the red duffle is sitting. The black one is more subtle but I think the red is sick. I just have no reason to buy it cause I would never use it for traveling since I am always with my wife and need to use luggage and I hate duffles for the gym. Still.....looks dope.

(not my photo)

s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom