Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

damn the place i got mine was about 50 an hour. i was in there a little less than 3 hours and it was only 150 bucks

05825ffe864d8eaa6c646f5bcb9c7f40d8511cd.pjpg

My newest one...Both of my son's b-dates...

What if you have more kids?
U are like the 12th person to ask me that.
laugh.gif

Honestly I dont know how to answer that. I guess I'll just get one honoring him/her too but I don't plan on having one anytime soon (hopefully
embarassed.gif
)

And yeah, that Aztec tatt is HARDDDD!! I know that took atleast 3 sittings and like a stack or two....

does anyone have a design for "That which does not kill me can only make me stronger"....I was thinking about a sword with those words wrappedaround....but if anyone has a design let me see!

i just got my first tattoo yesterday and i need your help.

am i supposed to put petroleum jelly and / or lotion to help with the healing process? i'm pretty sure i'll have to use lotion at one point, buti'm getting conflicting feedback on the petroleum jelly. if i am, how often do i need to be doing this?

also, any other things i should be doing / shouldn't be doing in the first week? like avoiding swimming or exposure to sunlight or anything like that?thanks NT.

*mods, i wasn't sure which tattoo thread i needed to post this in so i posted in both. feel free to delete one of them as necessary.

Use bacitracin/neosporin for the first 2-3 days. When it starts to dry up, that's when it's time to use lotion. Make sure to use one w/out fragrance.Lubriderm works well. Do that for about 2 weeks, 3-4 times a day.

Avoid swimming, sunlight, saunas, too much water, sweat if possible, and never scratch it. In fact, keep touching to a minimum....Cover it up but let itbreathe so nothing too tight. And keep it clean.

^^There's this 1st aid ointment called A+D that u can buy in the pharmacy section of any drug store. It should be near the Bengay and stuff like that.Thats what I recommend even though it has a small odor. Its in a white, gold, and brick colored package...

yeah you dont want to go swimming for like the first month dude.
laugh.gif
make sure to keep putting lotion on it though so it doesnt dry out and start flaking

In the last 3 or 4 tattoo threads, I've come in here and admired a lot of tats. I've also laid out some of my plans. I guess the only thing holding meback is being a broke college student. I would have gotten my first tat this winter, but some unexpected expenses popped up, so hopefully late summer 2008, Godwilling.

My first tat will be "Real Recognize Real".

It'll go across my chest, just underneath each collar bone. And it'll be on a scroll, maybe a tattered scroll with a Pirate-esque font or a cleanscroll with a nice script. I haven't decided yet, nor have I consulted an artist yet.

I'm just super excited.

Oh I forgot, that might not be my first tat because my sis wants to do something together that she might sponsor. I'm thinking "DiLe" and"JeLe" (the first two letters of our first names and last name). But with some type of artwork as well.

I need to find a good artist who I can describe the tat to and they can take their creativity from there. Who are the best artist in NY, in your opinion NT?

Here's some free advice kids. Get tattoos when you're young, because when you're old like me (26) they hurt a lil more =). Back it the days when Iwas 21 I sat for 8 hours but now a days 2 hours feels like forever.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Aight, ill play...

2f815dee670691c03d0cd66cbb39590e653c6a5.pjpg

A-1st letter of name, bell-Liberty Bell (Philly), star- Lone Star (Dallas), VII- 7 (football/lucky #), Crown- I'm awesome
smile.gif

I like this. Whole bunch of things put into one and it's not even that bad looking.

Originally Posted by white rhino 21

i just got my first tattoo yesterday and i need your help.

am i supposed to put petroleum jelly and / or lotion to help with the healing process? i'm pretty sure i'll have to use lotion at one point, but i'm getting conflicting feedback on the petroleum jelly. if i am, how often do i need to be doing this?

also, any other things i should be doing / shouldn't be doing in the first week? like avoiding swimming or exposure to sunlight or anything like that? thanks NT.

*mods, i wasn't sure which tattoo thread i needed to post this in so i posted in both. feel free to delete one of them as necessary.
i used aquaphor for 2 days, then switched to cleaning with hand soap (no scent if possible) and lotion. i cleaned mine 3 times a day and lotioned itwhenever possible. mine healed up in a week, no lie. dont use the jelly because it will clog up your pores and give u acne (so will aquaphor, but also dontapply so much of it) pharrel's neck tattoo is
pimp.gif

Does anybody have a picture of Stephen Jacksons new tattoo? A while back in USA today they had a picture of him showing off his tat at media day but theydidn't show the tattoo.

Depends on how big and where it's located on the body. I took a week off from working out to be safe. A friend of mine worked out the same day and alsowent in the sauna. His tattoo now looks like crap.

Back
Top Bottom