Official Terrible Movies Thread!!!

Did Will Ferrell hurt you or something? I know hes not everyones cup of tea but holy ****...

What kind of comedies do you like? JW
Can. Not. STAND his 'comedy'. 🤷‍♂️

Some of my favorites, copied from the movie thread when discussing comedy recently:

Scott Pilgrim vs the World, What About Bob, Zombieland, Ace Ventura, The Mask, Bruce Almighty, 40 Year Old Virgin, Black Sheep/Tommy Boy, The Office, The Good Place, Righteous Gemstones

Aight. Imma jus say it.

The WHOLE Godfather franchise is garbage truck juice. Long dry *** movies for no reason. Unbelievably Corny when i first saw them(1-3) I couldnt believe this was the junk everybody hyped up.
I rather watch marlon brando get dunked on by DeAndre Jordan.
🔥FLAME ON🔥
giphy (4) (4).gif

I think it was back on page 1 where the thread became a joke with the movies being suggested.

Dudes are just competing to expose themselves at this point. Got terrible taste.

Movies aint for everyvody.
OG Bobby Johnson's from "South Central." "Original Gangstas" was the one about the old og's taking back their neighborhood.
Damn I confused the two. Who is the lead for Original Gangstas then?

D7C49BAC-C80C-4E58-8CAB-3E92C2C1C64C.png

This is the only movie I remember going to the theater for and then walking out and asking for my money back. I don’t remember much other than thinking it was terrible. Not sure why we even picked it in the first place :lol:

Step Brothers is a classic.

Anchorman is good too. Really liked the supporting cast.

Street Fighter movies are terrible. The OG with JCVD and the movie that focused on Chun-Li with Kristen Kruek. I think there was even a Dead or Alive film that Kevin Nash was in that was terrible.

X-Men: Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix was bad.

Velocipastor. But I guess it's supposed to be bad on purpose. So bad it's almost good?

I’ve walked out on 2 movies...ever.

The Aristocrats (2005) - Flat out walked out and chilled with friends in the lobby.

Van Helsing (2004) - Lost interest and we started an ice throwing fight when our soda cups were empty.

I've only walked out on 2 also.

XxX
Blue Crush

Funny because they both came out the same year. Patience must have been running low in 2002.

Once Upon a Time In Hollywood
Black Panther (Really most of the last few Marvel and DC movies. So ****in repetitive and cheesy.)

Back
Top Bottom