[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

knew all i needed to do was wait...everything was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for me running through then this wack *%% "There was a Murder" came on
indifferent.gif
. Playing through the rest

I agree with everyone who's said that if the singles hadn't leaked the album would be much better but this is def album of the year material if notalbum of the past few years.
I'm also thoroughly pleased Yo Gotti was on Showin Out over Drake, that beat was so tough Drake would not know what to do with it, Yo Gotti did a solidverse on this.

Overall I'd give it a 4.75/5; it deff shouldve received a XXL rating with the #!!$ that XXL has been giving XL ratings to as of lately

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

knew all i needed to do was wait...everything was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for me running through then this wack *%% "There was a Murder" came on
indifferent.gif
. Playing through the rest
let me chill before Illionaire comes and guns me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this album is hard as hell, Thank God i aint let them snippets throw me off and waited.

What if the singles didn't leak? huh?

You would've heard them anyways because they were picked for Radio and Videos to be made for them. I'll wait for the Retail to leak if that happens.

I thought the grouprip would be out today
tired.gif
, so I'm guessingit'll be tomorrow? I refuse to listen to the webrip thats out.

If somebody can grab that tee for me in a L i'd be willing to paypal you cost+shipping+something extra (possibly a copy of TTCD on 12/8 ?)

Usually don't post too much but what Malice did to that Intro "Freedom" ooooooooowwwwwwweeeeeeee
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I seen the error of my ways over time
Never to return, Malicious has been refined
Like wine with time I get better
Napa Valley vintage, my flow is fermented
Now drink of me as if I bought the bar
Run to these words as if there's no tomorr'

sick.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Album is muy caliente' and will DEFINITELY be copped on release date...

Did the album release get pushed to the 1st? (That's what it says on OnSmash, unless thats a typo)

I was kind of hoping for the darker, brooding, "Emotionless" Clipse...and with the tone of the Intro, I thought that was where this was headed...

Still a solid album. HHNF grew on me slowly, maybe this will too...

Originally Posted by DLo13

I was kind of hoping for the darker, brooding, "Emotionless" Clipse...and with the tone of the Intro, I thought that was where this was headed...

Still a solid album. HHNF grew on me slowly, maybe this will too...
I concur, but i think those types of tracks are gonna be left for mixtapes....those are for dudes who really listen to everything from the Clipse,but u can't always put those songs on a shelf and expect people to buy units...this album served a fine line between gutter and mainstream they did a verygood job at selecting their tracks to not lose their core fan base...i can get used to this new direction they're taking gimmie a mixtape every qtr hell even 3 a year and i'm straight

Back
Top Bottom