[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

DLo13 wrote:

I was kind of hoping for the darker, brooding, "Emotionless" Clipse...and with the tone of the Intro, I thought that was where this was headed...

Still a solid album. HHNF grew on me slowly, maybe this will too...
I concur, but i think those types of tracks are gonna be left for mixtapes....those are for dudes who really listen to everything from the Clipse, but u can't always put those songs on a shelf and expect people to buy units...this album served a fine line between gutter and mainstream they did a very good job at selecting their tracks to not lose their core fan base...i can get used to this new direction they're taking gimmie a mixtape every qtr hell even 3 a year and i'm straight

IDK about that ... HHNF was so dark and gritty... I loved that album. Freedom is sick, and showin out is good.. but most of this album is ehhhhh

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

album is wack

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This album is crazy. spun it like 5 times already, its on repeat whenever i get in the car. freedom is so sick, my favorite on the album. definite cop (onlywish the artwork was better)

Originally Posted by jordan231025

Malice>Pusha on this cd. On his prophet steez.

Edit: Also, if I wouldn't have heard the leaked tracks or singles, it would have been 1000x better. Only songs I want to hurry up and skip over are the singles for the most part.

Co-sign to the fullest. I wish I would have held out. Still a great album. Should def. be considered as one of the top albums of the year of any genre.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by awwsome

I'm still waiting on the mixtape........
smh.gif
Such ungratefulness
laugh.gif

im still waiting as well... everyone always talks about how the clipse only talk about coke... well, i like that.. and i miss the coke

Originally Posted by iceman21542

Edit: Also, if I wouldn't have heard the leaked tracks or singles, it would have been 1000x better. Only songs I want to hurry up and skip over are the singles for the most part.

Co-sign to the fullest. I wish I would have held out. Still a great album. Should def. be considered as one of the top albums of the year of any genre.

Exactly

Originally Posted by ngbetter11

smh.gif
Such ungratefulness
laugh.gif

im still waiting as well... everyone always talks about how the clipse only talk about coke... well, i like that.. and i miss the coke
This.

I'm proud of their growth but i also need more of.......

sick.gif

Originally Posted by ngbetter11

smh.gif
Such ungratefulness
laugh.gif

This.

I'm proud of their growth but i also need more of.......

http://www.youtube.com/v/b-M-WUVEjck?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/b-M-WUVEjck?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata http://www.youtube.com/v/b-M-WUVEjck?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/b-M-WUVEjck?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

FIXT

Originally Posted by tompetrie

Originally Posted by iceman21542

Exactly
i love the clipse but easy buddy

Back
Top Bottom