[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

^ SIR!

you-lie-2-2.jpg

No need to even give any attention to the Lord of Sodium 2 posts above me. Dude is angry at the world in every post, so need to add fuel to his fire.
laugh.gif

i see the album as half decent, half corny as @!+#!

album is over-produced in every sense of the word... The Neptunes sound is officially exhausted, especially! with the Clipse rapping over them

only tracks that keep my interest are the obvious bangers provided by The Hitmen & Khalil

plus Malice's elementary flow is wildly inferior to Pusha who, imo, bodys almost every track

Originally Posted by zokid

album is over-produced in every sense of the word... The Neptunes sound is officially exhausted, especially! with the Clipse rapping over them

only tracks that keep my interest are the obvious bangers provided by The Hitmen & Khalil

plus Malice's elementary flow is wildly inferior to Pusha who, imo, bodys almost every track

There's so much wrong with what you just said. And for that list of albums supposedly better than TTCD.... The only ones halfway decent are OB4CL2 (only 5or 6 good songs) and BP3.....

This album falls off after Kinda Like A Big Deal imo. Off one spin this is their 3rd best album. Joint started off real good too
smh.gif
I don't know what'swrong with these dudes. If they keep making albums like this production wise and not coming completely correct flow wise they'll never have a classic.I'll give it more spins but I don't see how this can be the album of any year and it aint cracking my top 10 albums of this year.

Fav joint is Freedom
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by selrahc123

There's so much wrong with what you just said. And for that list of albums supposedly better than TTCD.... The only ones halfway decent are OB4CL2 (only 5 or 6 good songs) and BP3.....
Opinion officially invalid.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

+!%* this dumb **@ album... *@@$ is garbage... GARBAGE

beats is not hot

flows all off beat

lyrics aint never been nothin special...

fraud **@ school boys rappin bout coke like thats cool... smh

+!%* VA

no matter fact +!%* the whole DMV area

yea i said it... i dont give a +!%*

nah honestly im just mad cuz theres no cdq out yet... i aint even heard it lol
laugh.gif

TIME, just wondering have u liked any album this year? Can't remember u posting anything positive about any hiphop album recently
laugh.gif
(ps, I caught that last part so I'm not tombout this post)

this album definitely isn't cohesive... its cool but doesn't flow like that.

malice still punished pusha on all of the tracks...

and yall ain't mess wit street hop? that was a solid album to me

lmao @ time...guess nobody highlighted the bottom of his post

Pusha has me listenin to Freedom on repeat...verse is just sick...only song I really don't like is Eyes on Me...Kinda Like a Big Deal (fav beat of theyear) and I'm Good can still be played without annoyance

Doorman...I decided not to listen too...but that hook sices me everytime I hear it

but Freedom, if it can be called an intro, is the best intro of the 3 CDs..by far

Oh and I like that they laid off the drug talk but they aint replace that with anything worthwhile.

"malice still punished pusha on all of the tracks"

what the +*!# are you listening to? My good boy from Scotland who doesn't listen to rap as much as other music couldn't listen to malice when I playedthe album... His lyrics are sub par as well.. Pusha can carry a bad beat cause his flow is almost always impecable

Eyes On Me & Counseling might as well be Hannah Montana.. My opinion won't change on the matter

If Sean C & LV/Khalil handled the production it would have been better listen

I still +*!# with Pusha on almost every track

Originally Posted by moneymike59

No need to even give any attention to the Lord of Sodium 2 posts above me. Dude is angry at the world in every post, so need to add fuel to his fire.
laugh.gif
or maybe not...
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ some of the ignorant people on here...
Not everyone looks to highlight every post to reveal hidden messages... I was about to go off on your post until I saw the quoted version...

"malice still punished pusha on all of the tracks"

what the +*!# are you listening to? My good boy from Scotland who doesn't listen to rap as much as other music couldn't listen to malice when I played the album... His lyrics are sub par as well.. Pusha can carry a bad beat cause his flow is almost always impecable

Eyes On Me & Counseling might as well be Hannah Montana.. My opinion won't change on the matter

If Sean C & LV/Khalil handled the production it would have been better listen

I still +*!# with Pusha on almost every track

I'm waiting to listen to the whole album until it comes out but so far i've listened to life change, showin out, doorman, popeyes, kinda ilke a bigdeal, im good, all eyes on me and so far Malice kills everything Pusha says. What he says is way more intelligent IMO. But to each his own I guess

thats not a true 320... its converted to 320 from the 128... thats y its still such a small file...

actually now that you mention it.. it does sound like someone just converted the 128 to 320kb.. but the file size def. isnt small... 120mb?? or is that small??i dont know much about ripping/etc.. so i could be wrong

thats not a true 320... its converted to 320 from the 128... thats y its still such a small file...

Really?!

That 320 is over 100mb though. That seems about right. When I pm'd dude I told him to let me know if it even works cuz I haven't even dl'd it.
So I don't know how it sounds.

Originally Posted by moneymike59

laugh.gif
or maybe not...
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ some of the ignorant people on here...

ohhh he called you Lord of Sodium

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Yeah, I downloaded that file. It's not 320.

definitely a fake rip.. after a couple spins of the "320kbs"... i would much rather just listen to the 128kbs.. the one on HB is just like a louderversion of the 128kbs.. which isnt necessarily a good thing....

Back
Top Bottom