[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Damn my bad yall. That 100mb+ looked convincing.

Oh well that's why I'm waiting until the 8th. Whose with me?

nerd.gif

and so far Malice kills everything Pusha says. What he says is way more intelligent IMO.

BINGO!

pusha doesn't have them make your face scrunch up and violently bob your head lines. it seems like he dumbed down to just flowin now that he doesn'twant to rap witty about coke

while malice is just spittin KNOWLEDGE throughout the whole joint which i have come to appreciate. i thought pusha was my fav of the two before this joint butmalice is equal now, but definitely above him on this album

i mean i don't know if this line is that sick to anyone else, maybe cause i'm grown, but son said

Originally Posted by Malice

I thought life was a bad b bad car/ nah life's wit your kids, watchin Madagascar

you would've never thought malice would've said anything like that from their previous two efforts.

*rant over

mane if yall go back and listen to what malice has been saying...i mean...on "the funeral" he killed it...and check "power" "cause allmoney got blood on it" - Malice

So many illogical, delusional, ignorant posts in here the last few pages, I'm literally distraught and disgusted.
alien.gif

35mpg1w.jpg

Spoiler [+]
NONE of them have to do with Malice spitting nicer than Pusha on this disc, because that's not debatable. Pusha's flow/the way he rides a beat is still > *

Originally Posted by Shaze804

mane if yall go back and listen to what malice has been saying...i mean...on "the funeral" he killed it...and check "power" "cause all money got blood on it" - Malice

Exactly

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lol @ praising this album but hating on relapse, like relapse doesn't exhibit some of the best rapping in the last couple years. eminem's verses on "hello" and "stay wide awake" are better than everything on this album.. and i mean everything.
eh, i guess it sounds cool to say "these verses > anything on the album" but it's really not true

Pusha C -

"pusha doesn't have them make your face scrunch up and violently bob your head lines"

how can you say that about Pusha T...have you not played Freedoom yet?
sick.gif

cant stop playin this joint.... i always just start from the beginning and let it play thru cuz their no fillers IMO

After 4 full spins over the last 2 days...I like this joint but its nothing special really.

Its a solid effort but no where close to album of the year. Right now I have it in last place after HHNF and LW.

Handful of bangers but it feels forgettable to me. No theme or flow to the album and they they stepped on the lyricism heavy. These ain't them normalClipse fishscale bars, sound more like cook up.

Eyes on Me might be the worst song I heard all year.

Life Change, Champion, Doorman and I'm Good are fire tho.

At the end of the day, when I need that Clipse fix WGIFC 3 and HHNF will def get pulled up before this but its a cool CD.

typical NT hype. The album was ok, very commercial feel to it. after the freedom song i expected big things from this tape but it was disappointing. I'llgive it a few more spins but so far HHNF was tons better. They really didnt come as hard with this album.

Originally Posted by Aair16

Pusha C -

"pusha doesn't have them make your face scrunch up and violently bob your head lines"

how can you say that about Pusha T...have you not played Freedoom yet?
sick.gif
This dude's SN better have not been inspired by Pusha T.
laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
...Where the hell do you think the saying/meaning of "EGHCK!"came from?

Is Pusha Ton really going over dude's heads like that?!
smh.gif

EDIT: My bad, I thought you were referring to Pusha T in general, not just this album. I still don't agree
grin.gif
, but what you said two posts below me makes A LOT more sense to say the least.
I've already said it in here twice already. Malice kicked his lil brother's @ss on this album and Pusha T is my favorite rapper.
pimp.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

That's what the mixtape is for though...
nerd.gif

Listened to it about 20 times through. Good album, not album of the year though. Should have released it in the Summer.

Young, thats what i'm sayin!!!!

That's BEEN my dude, I really didn't malice like that back in the day cause he wasn't bout the punchlines like Pusha... Hence my sn, that was mydude. HHNF he was great but maybe he just doesn't do it for me ( l l ) when his punches don't involve that white.

IMO malice came better than pusha on a rack of tracks... jivelike 85% of them joints... Comin from a pusha fan

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Oh and I like that they laid off the drug talk but they aint replace that with anything worthwhile.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It's one of the main reasons I don't rank them highly.

At least I see other ppl feeling the same way as me about this album

"I kept them noddin' snortin', slobbin', barfin' & bought cars off em'"
For some reason this line has me
eek.gif
everytime, Footprints & Showin Outare enough for me to buy the album next week.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

devil.gif
Still can't find the grouprip. This !+%@ is getting me heated.
laugh.gif

I'm about to just wait till the 8th....

for reals.. album drops in a week... the 128kbs rip should be able to hold you off till then... i dont see a point in looking for a CDQ version when im bout tobuy the CD in a week.. just my two cents

Oh and I like that they laid off the drug talk but they aint replace that with anything worthwhile.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The ability to make references and clever lines based on one drug is an art form and actually requires alot of talent. Pusha Malice and Raekwon are the CocainePoets.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

"I kept 'em noddin' snortin', slobbin', barfin'...& bought cars off 'em"
For some reason this line has me
eek.gif
everytime.
THIS

eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
...this is the definition of "EGHCK!"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The ability to make references and clever lines based on one drug is an art form and actually requires alot of talent. Pusha Malice and Raekwon are the Cocaine Poets.
Rae >>>>

And that's why I don't rank them highly among others. If I want to hear that art form I'll go to Rae. Coming from these dudes it's just notbelievable or as entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom