Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

Does anyone know if they still have small sizes left in the POST fitteds? Like 7, 1/8, or 1/4? tHanks

only big sizes left.

i.e. 5.8s and 3.4s

^around 28-32 i think
the lovewright was 32, not sure about the others
benny gold tee sold out the first day in 4 hours which sucks cause that was the shirt I really wanted

Originally Posted by Air Jericho

^around 28-32 i think
the lovewright was 32, not sure about the others
benny gold tee sold out the first day in 4 hours which sucks cause that was the shirt I really wanted

all the tees were 32 each

laugh.gif
Thats my girlfriend in the purple halfcabs & me in the blackbeanie.

any of you bay heads... can you hook up me up with the benny gold collab tee and/or the hiero collab tee pleaseeee? if theyre available that is, size Large, ofcourse ill pay for the shipping also

went by the store today and picked up the foreign family collab tee, I saw that they had a purple benny gold tee on display for u guys that needed one, u mightwant to hit them up

man all these dunk exchange an the hundreds campout pics make me sick. I'm never stepping foot into another boutique, EVER, mark my words!!! These catsthat don't know crap about the sneaker culture or even fashion/stlye and try going all out on it and end up looking like clowns, they give sneakerheads abad name. On a serious tip these cats look like the same people you could catch playing DDR in the mall and now they tryin to dress like chris brown rejects.

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

man all these dunk exchange an the hundreds campout pics make me sick. I'm never stepping foot into another boutique, EVER, mark my words!!! These cats that don't know crap about the sneaker culture or even fashion/stlye and try going all out on it and end up looking like clowns, they give sneakerheads a bad name. On a serious tip these cats look like the same people you could catch playing DDR in the mall and now they tryin to dress like chris brown rejects.

did you get up too late & miss out on some release or something? I'd be mad too.

it's their style. let them do whatever they want.

and it's haters like YOU that give "sneakerheads" a bad name.

why not, they are from the bay. everyone knows them

I am from the Bay. Grew up in the Bay and during thehighlight of Heiro and don't know Heiro stuff for nothing. I just never got into them except for Del's first solo which is pretty damn saucy but never reallygets a lot of playing time on my iPod. Other then that, Souls of Mischief, Heiro, Mystic Journeyman and other never peaked my interest. I say this with a senseof love but I think there logo holds way stronger then their music. I know a lot of people that can identify with it but if they were to name tracks, I thinkmost would name "You Never Know" at that's it. I highly even doubt people can name all the member…I sure can't.

Music is funny though. I was probably listening to Wu whenHeiro came on the scene. They were probably a better example of a crew/clan with kind of the same features as Heiro. I am not sure where Heiro is on in themusic scene now (I think the most current thing I know is Del's new joint on Def Jux) but 8 Diagrams was soooooo sorry. I have lost faith in Wu altogether and if any, Ghost isthe only one pumping out decent stuff…and that to me is a stretch considering the material that he put out before. But yeah, 90's hip-hop was thebest……whether East or West stuff or underground or mainstream.

But yeah, 90's hip-hop was the best……whether East or West stuff or underground or mainstream.
............SAY WORD!!! I wanted the Hiero/Hundreds tee and still do, I listen still and havebeen to their music, "That's When Ya Lost" DOPEST track imo........"Me and Hiero, I know, I'M FLYYY BRO!!!"

Haha...

Peace.

Cris.

hiero fans of then and now...
hip hop lovers then bought the music at amoeba, listened to it, and flipped the tape to side b to finish the album...then went and bought their hiero logoshirt at a concert. hypebeasts now campout and buy the hundreds x hiero shirt at the store first then download the music into their iphone second.

it's a dope shirt, i got one in brown, but honestly i would still take any of the gear they made back in the day.

fongstar - you're most definitely right about 90's hip hop being the best.

Originally Posted by berlskee

hiero fans of then and now...
hip hop lovers then bought the music at amoeba, listened to it, and flipped the tape to side b to finish the album...then went and bought their hiero logo shirt at a concert. hypebeasts now campout and buy the hundreds x hiero shirt at the store first then download the music into their iphone second.

people will find good music no matter what. Even before, i remember how the simple sight of the hiero symbol strikes curiosity of it'sorigin. You can't help but give props to the genius behind every marketing ploy that we have or continually give in to, whether it be crossover collabosof musicians and clothing companies, food corporations, or ea sports. (def jam vendetta was a dope game!)

I remember seeing atmosphere get shine on MTV and hear some of their most die hard fans scream "SELLOUT!"
they make music to be heard. Be it the masses, or a dozen people.

there will always be that group of over-enthusiastic kids, that will go the distance to try and be "ahead of the pack."

so download your hiero joints from itunes and cop your shirts...

because you sure as hell can't download the legendary hiero vs. hobo battle from no itunes!

(Still got that %@+$ on CD!)

because you sure as hell can't download the legendary hiero vs. hobo battle from no itunes!
...............Word, I have it on tape from when I taped it, and CD, the dopest battle, dudes was gonna box in the studio, haha.

Peace.

Cris.

but I think there logo holds way stronger then their music
im gonna have to disagree with that, people know heiro all over their world for their music not cuz of their logo, there has to besomething behind it for it to hold weight

went a couple days ago. their selection wasn't all that good. their best stuff was probably the collabos when they opened but that's the first thingthat went. saw a worker there with what i think was a A's colorway P O S T fitted though, did that release on opening too or something we can expect fromthem?

Back
Top Bottom