Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

^they're dope.

especially when you get them for free
pimp.gif

Yea, they give free stickers. I got a free beanie one time when I ordered from them online.

stopped at the store this past weeknd for a sec...defintely motivational to see a brand start from scarth and have 2 store ina realtively short time

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Do they still have the SF Hundreds Script snapback in Black.Orange still?

They are sold out. I bought the last one on Wednesday, but had to sell it on the Bay because it wouldn't fit my big @#% head.

nice^^

im so feelin that POST had in the A's colorway

prolly end up coppin one of the snap backs.. purple or blue

I thought that the first two were THSF exclusives and the last two were THLA exclusives?

cincodemayo_thehundreds.jpg

heres a more recent picture of the A's POST fitted. #@*% is looking dope :pimp:

on a side note: anyone know if they are doing a 53.0 drop again this year?

Damn I need that hat so bad .. Someone plz let me know some info on when its dropping .. hopefully someone can help me out when it drops .. cant wait

i heard they had the a's colorway back when thsf opened, just didnt get them out in time or something. thats why i didnt get the giants colorway.
but now i think that they are keeping them as exclusives. like the huf sf/ny blue hoody. only ppl who worked at huf got them.

...but i might be wrong.

those upsidedown hofltd hats are hella dope. if anyone has the 9ers or dodgers color way in 7 5/8, let me know.

anyone get any of the new fitteds at thsf or thla?

just wondering if they sold out on the black w/ neon stitching...

^ I think the hall of fame upside down fitteds are mostly sold out, although im not too sure. the dodger colorway is sold out in 7 5/8, you should call oremail them though, they take paypal.
just a heads up, they're not new era brand.

^still have plenty at thsf.

& ya i know they're not new era, but im just late on the release haha. called them a week ago and they're both out in most sizes. :/

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Does anyone know if they still have the Post tees in the Giants colorway still available?
i stopped by the store today and was able to get a M in black/orange, don't know how much they have left

Originally Posted by Air Jericho

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Does anyone know if they still have the Post tees in the Giants colorway still available?
i stopped by the store today and was able to get a M in black/orange, don't know how much they have left

Thanks Jericho, that's the exact one I'm looking for too. Hopefully they will still have some come Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom