**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

I need to get this. Contemplating shooting to Meijers to go scoop it now. Was on the fence about when I wanted to get it, but from the reviews and you guys, it sounds amazing. And I have a $50 meijers card that I can use..ahhh decisions decisions lol. I need just one more person to cosign lol.

I absolutely loved uncharted series, between that and crash bandicoot lol, naughty dog has me as a fan for life lol.

Last edited:
I need to get this. Contemplating shooting to Meijers to go scoop it now. Was on the fence about when I wanted to get it, but from the reviews and you guys, it sounds amazing. And I have a $50 meijers card that I can use..ahhh decisions decisions lol. I need just one more person to cosign lol.

I absolutely loved uncharted series, between that and crash bandicoot lol, naughty dog has me as a fan for life lol.

It's a great game, go pick it up.

Feels kinda like what Manhunt could have been (minus the infected) had R* not ruined the series with Manhunt 2.

Last edited:
one thing about this game though is the A.I. is horrible sometime.
i will be hiding in behind something then elle will just waltz right infront of the zombie and walk into it and im sitting there yelling at the tv "elle you dumb *****!!!" but the zombie won't even notice and keeps doing its thing

It's a great game. Go pick it up.

my man. good looks. repped.

Just picked it up. Traded in FIFA, 2K, and Assassins Creed, with Gamestop's little bonus trade in value thing going on I ended up only having to pay sales tax. 
pimp.gif

Probably wont get a chance to put it until Sunday though. 
frown.gif

Also, the voice acting in this game is unreal.

UNREAL.

Love the game ! After about a 5 hour gaming session I had to put it down so I could rest my eyes :lol:

Just realized that Ellie was born 6 YEARS after the epidemic. Crazy.

Got the game today, first new game I've gotten since Bioshock Infinite. The game is dope so far, but I really didn't play long at all. I was too caught up trying to listen to Yeezus, and then I saw Man of Steel... that was a waste of time :smh:.

Hoping I can get into the game. I know it's an amazing game, but my attention span for video games in general has gotten worse and worse the older I get.

I played for only an hour today and the first 15 mins were indeed amazing! I can't wait to play more.

Definitely down for some MP action.

PSN:flatbushfiyah23

Last edited:
Anyone have issues with your PS3 over heating? I got the game, played like 2 hours and got tons of over heating errors and the damn thing shut off out of no where! Wonder why that is and if it is only from this game. Never happened to me before.

Yeah, you definitely can't go on like you would in Uncharted, lol. I'm trying to see how far I can go using only stealth, so far so good except for a few times.

Not much a spoiler but I'll use it anyways

Distracting the infected with a brick/bottle so they group together then throwing a Molotov cocktail FTW :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah, you definitely can't go on like you would in Uncharted, lol. I'm trying to see how far I can go using only stealth, so far so good except for a few times.

Not much a spoiler but I'll use it anyways

Distracting the infected with a brick/bottle so they group together then throwing a Molotov cocktail FTW :pimp:

Good tip in the spoiler man.

Got it tonight and played around 4 hours maybe. I am BLOWN AWAY by this game! Unfortunately for me I suck at stealth. Im starting to get the hang of manipulating the clickers to my bidding though.

So am I the only one who got their *** kicked in that abandoned building where you jump down with all the military Runners and that 1 Clicker standing there? First time I realized that sometimes you just have to go Rambo.

The train station also had me messed up, good place to learn how to operate around clickers though

Anyone have issues with your PS3 over heating? I got the game, played like 2 hours and got tons of over heating errors and the damn thing shut off out of no where! Wonder why that is and if it is only from this game. Never happened to me before.

after about 20 minutes of playing, the fans in my ps3 were on full blast and that never happened to me before either! it's most likely this game, i wonder what's causing it?

The BioShock Infinite story line vibes are strong in this game :lol: . I feel like this game dwells deeper though and is 100x better

Since supplies are so limited I spend a lot of time searching for supplies and stopping to stare at how great this game looks. Really enjoy this world.

Back
Top Bottom