Official The North Face thread

Anyone here got any leads to the Trans Antarctic Collection? Tryna catch all the pants that I can

Copped the Teal/Purple pants about 3 weeks ago in store at North Face.

TAE collection is so dope, but only going for the pants.

Anyone manage to snag a TAE Fleece? Wondering how the sizing is.. they look like they run big but don't wanna end up spending a buttload to grab something that fits tight..

Copped the Teal/Purple pants about 3 weeks ago in store at North Face.

TAE collection is so dope, but only going for the pants.

How do the pants run? I usually rock a M but had to settle for a L. I know the TAE collection is a bit oversized anyway, but I wanna know if imma have to return/ trade the L

How do the pants run? I usually rock a M but had to settle for a L. I know the TAE collection is a bit oversized anyway, but I wanna know if imma have to return/ trade the L

Seems like the whole collection runs big.

I'm usually a Medium in TNF pants but actually went with a Small & they fit good.

Seems like the whole collection runs big.

I'm usually a Medium in TNF pants but actually went with a Small & they fit good.

thanks for the heads up. Ended up ordering the pants in size M this morning. When the L arrives, just gonna return it, possibly sell it

thanks for the heads up. Ended up ordering the pants in size M this morning. When the L arrives, just gonna return it, possibly sell it

And of course it all depends on how you like things to fit. Once in hand you may like the baggier/bigger?

I picked up the orange fleece. Went a size down based on some of the feedback in here and it seems like that's probably the best decision. The arms and width definitely fit large but the bottom seam is airtight so it's a bit snug at the waist when zipped up. Definitely a bit of a weird fit.

751F8D04-5E9C-4055-80C8-7AA8BA79B723.jpeg

can’t sneak up on no one with this fit 😂

Anyone own the TAE expedition parks? I wear an L in the light mountain jacket and nuptse. Wondering if I can do a medium

Anyone own the TAE expedition parks? I wear an L in the light mountain jacket and nuptse. Wondering if I can do a medium
I heard they run just like the OG. 2 size’s bigger. I rock a large/medium in most stuff and a medium in TNF and in TAE I rock a small for tops (idk about the denali fleece).

I picked up the fleece one size below which works but the waist isn't retractable elastic so it's a bit snug at the bottom. The coats look pretty gigantic, definitely go at least 1 size down.

It’s not very cold in nyc to bring out my og steeps. Love to put it on one time.

I heard they run just like the OG. 2 size’s bigger. I rock a large/medium in most stuff and a medium in TNF and in TAE I rock a small for tops (idk about the denali fleece).
I appreciate that bro. I usually rock Large in TNF. Thinking of scooping that baby blue TAE expidition and I feel like M would be the best bet

I appreciate that bro. I usually rock Large in TNF. Thinking of scooping that baby blue TAE expidition and I feel like M would be the best bet
They are all over last I looked, which is great. If I was goin to be in a warm climate this would a insta cop and def a grail jacket. I don’t mind that it’s a parka now versus a shell (first release). Keep us posted on it. I’m surprised no one has copped one n posted on here.

I'll try for:
Black parka
Purple hoodie
Light blue tee
Royal tee

But seriously, everything in the collection looks great

The red nuptse is on sale at finish line ($210) and dtlr ($200). There may be better deals in the future but I'm so used to them being retail that I just bought one.

For Asia Jan 7. Online Feb 17th. Anyone have a list of retail stores?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom