official "THE TOWN" movie thread vol. movie of the year nominee?

inception_poster.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by hymen man

Prob. go this weekend.

um..........my fave movie of 2010 so far.  

This year sucked for movies. Handful of good ones, compared to a 2-3 years ago when there were 20 good ones a year.
Gonna check for this tomorrow. Hope the hype holds. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by hymen man

Prob. go this weekend.

um..........my fave movie of 2010 so far.  

This year sucked for movies. Handful of good ones, compared to a 2-3 years ago when there were 20 good ones a year.
Gonna check for this tomorrow. Hope the hype holds. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Saw it tonight, haven't seen a movie on the opening night since Dark Knight.

The Town is another great movie and proves Affleck can direct and isn't just a one hit wonder with Gone Baby Gone.
Gone Baby Gone was a great flick, is The Town similar thematic wise?

The trailers got me hyped.

The Town is another great movie and proves Affleck can direct and isn't just a one hit wonder with Gone Baby Gone.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Pretty similar. It's a lot bigger though, in a sense.  All the acting was on point
smokin.gif
This is def in my top 5 movies of the year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Pretty similar. It's a lot bigger though, in a sense.  All the acting was on point
smokin.gif
This is def in my top 5 movies of the year
pimp.gif

People hating on this film cause it's got Affleck involved....but, Affleck + Boston = GOLD

I'm going to see it in a few minutes. I've got high hopes for this movie. I'll be back later on....

People hating on this film cause it's got Affleck involved....but, Affleck + Boston = GOLD

I'm going to see it in a few minutes. I've got high hopes for this movie. I'll be back later on....

I didn't say movie of the year...
In the runnin for though. Inception I like an I'm a leo fan.

I didn't say movie of the year...
In the runnin for though. Inception I like an I'm a leo fan.

idk what u guys smoking this movie sucked .....the storyline with him and the bank manager was rather dragging...and his best friend's character was rather unrealistic i don know anyone in this world that would be that dumb enough to pull a last heist when you barely got away from the previous one.......3/5

Inception is the movie of the year.....its shouldnt even be in the same sentence as this straight to dvd quality trash

idk what u guys smoking this movie sucked .....the storyline with him and the bank manager was rather dragging...and his best friend's character was rather unrealistic i don know anyone in this world that would be that dumb enough to pull a last heist when you barely got away from the previous one.......3/5

Inception is the movie of the year.....its shouldnt even be in the same sentence as this straight to dvd quality trash

I heard this movie sucked from a couple of my friends who saw it opening midnight.

I heard this movie sucked from a couple of my friends who saw it opening midnight.

Back
Top Bottom