official "THE TOWN" movie thread vol. movie of the year nominee?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

idk what u guys smoking this movie sucked .....the storyline with him and the bank manager was rather dragging...and his best friend's character was rather unrealistic i don know anyone in this world that would be that dumb enough to pull a last heist when you barely got away from the previous one.......3/5

Inception is the movie of the year.....its shouldnt even be in the same sentence as this straight to dvd quality trash
You wouldn't think people would rob the same bank twice either.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

idk what u guys smoking this movie sucked .....the storyline with him and the bank manager was rather dragging...and his best friend's character was rather unrealistic i don know anyone in this world that would be that dumb enough to pull a last heist when you barely got away from the previous one.......3/5

Inception is the movie of the year.....its shouldnt even be in the same sentence as this straight to dvd quality trash
You wouldn't think people would rob the same bank twice either.

Don't go into the movie thinking it's going to be better than The Departed, because it's not. It's a solid movie that you'll be entertained by. There's good action no matter how predictable the plot is. The shootout at Fenway was
pimp.gif

I'll give it a 7/10.

Don't go into the movie thinking it's going to be better than The Departed, because it's not. It's a solid movie that you'll be entertained by. There's good action no matter how predictable the plot is. The shootout at Fenway was
pimp.gif

I'll give it a 7/10.

Tree Of Life will win best picture

i'll check the town this week but im not expecting anything great

Tree Of Life will win best picture

i'll check the town this week but im not expecting anything great

this year of 2010.......................this is in the runnin imo

i never said it was better than inception i liked that movie an leo is my dude.

this year of 2010.......................this is in the runnin imo

i never said it was better than inception i liked that movie an leo is my dude.

Heard it was meh from both critics and people, I'll probably check it out eventually though since its a slow time for movies.

Heard it was meh from both critics and people, I'll probably check it out eventually though since its a slow time for movies.

This movie is excellent, but as far as movie of the year goes, Inception, gets my vote.

This movie is excellent, but as far as movie of the year goes, Inception, gets my vote.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

8.7/10 on IMDB
gran turino is at 8.4(#93 in the top 250
tired.gif
)....so take it for what it is.

not alot of votes for the town anyway...that should drop a bit.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

8.7/10 on IMDB
gran turino is at 8.4(#93 in the top 250
tired.gif
)....so take it for what it is.

not alot of votes for the town anyway...that should drop a bit.

Pretty disappointed, I didn't expect it to be better then the departed but it wasn't too exciting and bored me.

Pretty disappointed, I didn't expect it to be better then the departed but it wasn't too exciting and bored me.

Back
Top Bottom