OFFICIAL THREAD: Nike Zoom Crusader

anyone know if the ppl on FTL chat have info on the shoes? really anxious to get these already

Ok, I just copped the hyperrevs not to long again n I wear a 10 but they are a little long , I could fit a 9.5 in them. How does these fit compared to the hyperrevs? And the original hyper fuse ( the 10 was to tight so I got a 10.5)

These could not fit any more differently than the hyperrevs. These are narrow and tight all across the foot. But I'm a size 14 with regular width feet and the 14 worked.

Unless you have really narrow feet or you're a bigfooter like me and can't do half-sizes, think about going up .5 size.

Last edited:
Ok, I just copped the hyperrevs not to long again n I wear a 10 but they are a little long , I could fit a 9.5 in them. How does these fit compared to the hyperrevs? And the original hyper fuse ( the 10 was to tight so I got a 10.5)
IMO the Crusader fits a little long too.  It is very narrow though so you've gotta factor that in

copped the oranges...couldn't help myself 
indifferent.gif
lol did you cop on ndc or dowdle?

Make sure you post pics when you get em fam.

SMH

contacted FTL, doesnt even look like they are dropping anymore colors... :stoneface:

i just wanna use the VIP and GC and get these for pretty much 50% off with my 10% from discover.

lol did you cop on ndc or dowdle?

Make sure you post pics when you get em fam.
I will post pics. I ordered from NDC because I prefer their return policy. Plus dowdle never responded to my question about availability. Looks like a lot of their stuff is drop-shipped.

i contacted them on the chat and gave them product numbers, they said they have no info on receiving anymore colors. :smh:
That means nothing. They nike even says that. Tey just don't know of any but more will definitely come

i contacted them on the chat and gave them product numbers, they said they have no info on receiving anymore colors. :smh:
That means nothing. They nike even says that. Tey just don't know of any but more will definitely come

i know, kind of weird how its taking so long tho.

id like them to hurry it up so i can buy already instead of moving onto something else

Back
Top Bottom