Official Toro Y Moi Thread

I like the free album. I feel like it's confirming what I truly believe: Chaz is about to **** the hip hop production game up for real. The people he's messing with, Travis Scott, Rome Fortune, etc., are the kind of artists that would open alot of doors for Toro and give listeners a good combo which is a great starting ground for him putting out material.

I like the free album. I feel like it's confirming what I truly believe: Chaz is about to **** the hip hop production game up for real. The people he's messing with, Travis Scott, Rome Fortune, etc., are the kind of artists that would open alot of doors for Toro and give listeners a good combo which is a great starting ground for him putting out material.

This. Chaz got that heat. Will check for the collabs

Did not know the Samantha mixtape was out. I hope it's better than What For?. I was let down :smh:

Was hoping it was more of his previous work, oh well.

Yeah a majority of the set was from What For, still pretty awesome though. Surprised that he actually did a song from Causers (Talamak).

I think the best songs he performed were from Anything in Return. Rose Quartz is literally that heat live.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mirage

Windows*

Mona Lisa

Don't Try

No Show****

Heartbreak all over this album. Definitely a slower but just as great vibe as his earlier synth influenced work. You can hear the Frank Ocean and Travis Scott influence.  Here's a full stream and video.

Same for me, didn't like What For? too much. Probably gotta revisit it though, since it's been awhile since I last heard it. 

I really like this album on my first listen.

Labyrinth  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mirage

Windows*

Mona Lisa

Don't Try

No Show****

Heartbreak all over this album. Definitely a slower but just as great vibe as his earlier synth influenced work. You can hear the Frank Ocean and Travis Scott influence.  Here's a full stream and video.

Repped, Charlie Parker - Kansas City Blues is one of my favorite songs btw.

Was going to bump the Indie thread but saw this. :pimp: off one listen I dig it, guess I'm in the minority because I enjoyed what for? :lol:

Also, Washed out just dropped his project and its dope too.

I can throw this joint on and let it ride, front to back. Chaz really killed it with this one. :pimp:

Reactions: GJR
Back
Top Bottom