Official Toro Y Moi Thread

Let's hope so. Definitely looking forward to catching him perform live. Has anyone been to one of his shows before? If so, how is it?

Let's hope so. Definitely looking forward to catching him perform live. Has anyone been to one of his shows before? If so, how is it?
I just saw him last month for like the 3rd. Definitely enjoyable live.

Chaz Bear

Attachments

• IMG_20181128_214032_916.jpg
    IMG_20181128_214032_916.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 55
Causers is this and boo boo are still my faves from him. That stretch of girls like you, you and I, labrynth is :nthat:

This dude really changed his last name to Bear? Homie is a trip man. :lol:

Looking forward to the album in a couple of weeks....

bump, what do we think of Outer Peace in November about to be December? Gotta be honest, it was kinda boring to me at first but as usual I find myself listening to it often awhile after it came out. The 1st 4 songs transition into one another so well if you're into listening to albums front to back, sounds soooo good when Freelance progresses into Who Am I later on in. Those two are prolly my favorite songs offa this, Freelance being the better choice for a single out of those 2, such a good song. This 1 is all about the drums for the most part. pretty kool that Chaz doesn't leave you waiting like 5 years in between albums.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom