Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It was weird today, at least for me. Was just testing the system for myself but sizes didn't pop up at 10, refreshed twice but it was 4 - 5 seconds in already and sizes were gone.

Didn't try and get a pair just because I felt the price was :rolleyes

Inventory was just a handful...and I mean literally a handful :smh:

And those who got a pair were extremely lucky or SM's script is still working :D

Didn't try and get a pair just because I felt the price was
eyes.gif

Inventory was just a handful...and I mean literally a handful
mean.gif

And those who got a pair were extremely lucky or SM's script is still working
happy.gif
I think there was only 21 pairs.

So far the only Hyperdunks at the outlets are the 2015's. You might have to wait a while for them to hit the outlets since its still fairly new. 

Carry on with the Yeezy/OVO thread
Appreciate the feedback, breh. Yeah I've seen the 2015's, and even some 2014's. The 15's are probably gonna be on shelves for a while, I read Nike dropped the ball on those.

Those OVOs are just gonna be put up on Nike Saturday, right? I'll give it a shot if it's gonna be a free-for-all.  

Last edited:
Just got a call from livestock for the NMD HU. Just wanted something different from the Jordans I normally wear

I'd say the retro of the concords is when I noticed a shift. I remember going into my local fl and for the first time on a release day seeing crazy traffic and a bit of a line up. I walked in and grabbed my two pairs. They didn't even make me line up and I remember some in line giving me the "wtf"/stink eye. I'm guessing because they had no clue about the preorder system. I agree with you guys though in current day the system would be pretty broken.

@asiatic204

Lmao that was every release, I just made sure I doubled on ones I really wanted

I've said this a few times in the past, I think the shift happened when Space Jams dropped in 2009.

Yup!! I even got to double up on those thinking they werent gonna release them again for a while then boom we get the 88 Cements.

My one and only Twitter reserved win at Nike Bloor before they closed.

Not a bad system but it's so open to abuse by the person checking how the DMs come in.

I think I had to think twice before paying the retail for those 88 AJ3s :x

Got a call from livestock for pharrell nmd but was working so I missed the call [emoji]128532[/emoji]. First time winning any raffle too and still lost it lol

Did they happen to say when they're making calls? Is it tomorrow? Or Saturday?

Will be Friday, I was there around 2ish quite a few people in the store, but just browsing. I'm assuming they all signed up a bit earlier so I'd say like total around 15

I agree. I've never seen people camp out for shoes before that. The Concords did push it to the next level tho.

During that time, NikeSBs were the only shoe which made people lineup -- GOODFOOT days anyone?

As for SJs, weren't those available for pre-orders? I still remember placing 2 pairs for those.

Yup!! I even got to double up on those thinking they werent gonna release them again for a while then boom we get the 88 Cements.

Pre order system was such a breeze. Go in pay for shoes in advance, pickup on release day with no stress go home happy. They screwed everyone when they changed that. 

Yeah I remember being slighty annoyed since It was so soon. I tried to grab a pair anyway since I didn't double on 2011's of course I struck out just another L to add to the endless list

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS
I feel like it wasn't too bad but I def get what you mean as pretty much everywhere was sold out day of, though I knew some who got pairs late afternoon. But at that time for a release to fly like that was pretty unprecedented

Back
Top Bottom